349 days before

'I'm not a little kid now, watch me get big now, spell my name on a fridge now' Millie spat out the lyrics as she drew herself on a canvas with a black crayon. Humming a little she tapped her bare feet against the carpet. 'But are you smarter than me now?' she shrugged her shoulders wildly and rolled her eyes. Gasping and clapping her hands together she reached for a navy crayon and started to draw the taller boy. She narrowed her eyes and focused trying to get the right amount of freckles he had sprayed across his narrow face. Sighing in satisfaction she reached for her black paint. Messily she curled letters on to the canvas 'IF ONLY'. Resting her head on her chin she played with the hem of her big white shirt. Stepping out of the cold metal chair she pushed the canvas onto the floor causing a loud noise. She snorted at the noise and danced her way over to the big mirror that sat on the pink wall. The girl started to examine her body in the mirror. She pinched at her pale thighs scratching at her sickly thin wrists. Clasping her hand around the red lipstick sitting on the white dresser next to the glass mirror she snapped the lid off and held it in her fists. 'Oh darling, where has your mind wondered off to?' she smeared the red makeup across the mirror messily forming this sentence. She pushed her self away from the mirror and screamed rocking herself back and forth squeezing her knees to her chest. She stopped her strangled screams and started mumbling words inaudible to everyone but herself. 'Hush little Millie don't you cry' she squeaked this melody and the sound echoed around and around the small room. She pushed her palms to her ears trying to stop herself and the noise but nothing could stop her obsessive mind. Finn was all she could think of. That, Stupid. Pretty. Boy.

Finn

Rolling his eyes the boy stepped inside the dark room and wondered over to his bed. Biting his chapped lips, Finn started to fiddle with the hem of the black hoodie he was wearing. Breathing in deeply he laid down and pressed the white pillow to his freckled face trying to push his anxious thoughts away. Grasping at it he sat up and placed it behind his head pushing himself down he squeezed his eyes shut trying to fall asleep.

so  im trying to show Finn, like is very popular but  deals with his anxious thoughts when his by himself. It's very minor but i wanted more  depth... i dont know

-m