Chapter 28 (Part 5)

-Jungkook's POV- (a/n: gasp)

I stood outside waiting for Tamiko to come back, after she got what she needed. We just stood there for about 2 minutes, at most, until we heard Tamiko scream.

Namjoon and SeokJin were the first ones to get to her. I followed behind everyone else. Everyone was just standing in the kitchen not saying a word. I was the last one to walk in and I asked Tamiko,

"What happened?!" I saw Tamiko sitting next to her mother, who had a wound on her chest. I was frozen stiff, everything seemed to move in slow motion. It seemed so surreal, and it seemed all too much like something that happened a few years back.

I just watched as everything went down, Tamiko yelling about someone to call the ambulance. I watched as Namjoon called the ambulance and SeokJin and Jimin went to go pick up Tamiko's mother. Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi went towards Tamiko to make sure she was okay.

Everyone went outside, and I followed behind them. Tamiko kept talking to her mother and Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi kept comforting Tamiko. Trying to make sure she would stay calm.

This was probably all happening really fast, but for me it was still all in slow motion. This was bringing back way too many memories, but right now my first priority was Tamiko.

Everything went back to normal speed and I walked towards Tamiko. I grabbed her shoulder, and she turned around to face me. She had tears in her eyes, she looked up at me. She embraced me and I wrapped my arms around her as I let her cry on my shoulder.

I rubbed her back, and we just stayed there until we heard the ambulance alarm from far away.
-
A/N:
OMG A 4TH UPDATE IN ONE DAY?!
Did you like Jungkook's POV? It was something new.
2 more chapters ; u ;

Next Chapter--->