WHY SAM!!!

So, there is this guy named Sam....Yeah I don't like Sam. I used to, but now I don't.

He has gotten too complimenty and annoying.
                                        ^^^^
                              Is that even a word?

Anyways, this Sam is my friends crush and we are both in the same History and Science. But more shit happens in science. Anyways, so I have multiple stories but I'm going to start with this one.

So, Sam, James, Emily, and I we all sit in the back. I sit in front of James. I sit next to Emily. Emily sits in front of Sam. And Sam sits next to James. Anyways, we were doing a Brainpop Quiz and I had gotten all the answers and it was basically our exit ticket to go to lunch. So, Sam didn't know any so I helped him with giving him my paper so he can copy.

This is when the shit starts. So when he gave it back, I kindly took it back and he said.....

"Thanks, Babe." Whoa!!! Look bitch. You have a girlfriend please call her Babe, cuz I'm not going to be your side-hoe. I turn around and give him a confused glare. And then Emily turns around with me and says "Did you just call her Babe?"

Sam gets a little tense/nervous and completely lies and says, "No, I-I called her mate." Then Emily and I turn back around and I just start cracking up because how come someone like him call me BABE!!!! That's not possible but I shook it away.

Another one was when:

OMG!! I forgot...eh...I'll write it some other time...

Anyways, today is the 31st of January and I would like to congratulate Sam for being a 14 year old. CONGRATS even though you aren't gonna see this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAM!! 😆😉

I totally forgot to tell him at school. Lol

Anyways

Comment💬
Vote🌟
Aaaaaaaaand

Chop Chop, Lollipop 🍭

~'Kare Bear'🐻🌸

Anyways, on the top there is a REALLY cute pic of Ross Lynch and one of the producers ,of Austin and Ally's, dog. 😍😍