First Day at School...

It was the first day of school for the Young Handsome (Y/N) (L/N). He was enrolled into an all girls school by accident. His parents did not feel like taking him out of school so he had to deal with it.

(Y/N) had (H/L)(H/C) with a black 'Gas Monkey Garage' hat. With this, he wore a white uniform shirt with black uniform pants. He had on dress shoes along with this attire.

'Man... Why are my parents so damn lazy...?'

(Y/N) thought to himself as he entered his class, Room 207. When he entered the class, the Teacher ceased her lessons and the students gazed upon the the Boy. (Y/N) did not look at the students. Instead, he observed the Teacher's appearance first. He started with the facial and hair then trailed down; remembering almost every single detail about the Teacher.

The Teacher had dark brown hair, and light brown eyes. She had thin pink lips which looked as if they were very soft. She wore an outfit usually worn in the office, which was basically a suit but without the tie and the jacket. She was almost completely flat chested, but if we moved on down... Her butt would have made up for it. Not too little, not too much. She seemed to have on knee-long socks, and as for her legs... They seemed soft as well. The Teacher cleared her throat as a way to get (Y/N) to zone back in. Odd thing is, the Teacher was blushing a bit from (Y/N)'s staring.

"A-Are you the n-new student...?"

The Teacher spoke, stuttering. She was usually never like this, but after the staring she was a mess. (Y/N) responded with his deep voice,

"Yes. I am (Y/N) (L/N). It is a pleasure to meet you."

The Teacher seemed to gain a bit of her composure, enough to stop stuttering but she was still heavily blushing.

"Well, hello (Y/N). You should be grateful that you were accepted into this school. Do not try and do something inappropriate... Please..."

She turned to the class.

"Well, class... Meet your new peer. Please be nice to each other."

The Teacher paused, then turned to (Y/N).

"I am Ms. Knight. (Y/N), sit next to... Umm..."

Ms. Knight paused for a second then began to look around the classroom for an opened chair to sit (Y/N) in.

"Oh! Sit by Rei Miyamoto and Beatrice Johnson. Girls, please raise your hands."

A Blonde female with an... Seemingly angry facial expression slowly rose her hand, a brunette with light make up rose her hand as well.

(Y/N)'s POV.

I narrowed my eyes as I searched the room for a bit. There were 3 students at one table for most of the class but one.. That table was where Ms. Knight sat me. I slowly made my way over to the table as I stared at the appearance of this Rei character. The Author, Lord Savage, ironically thought it was smart to sit me next to a female who seemed to hate me already before she even got to know me.

Yeah, I know about you, Savage. You, and the people reading this. I can broke Fourth Wall in the first chapter of this damn Harem Book. Anyways...

I was staring at the Girl's appearance. She intrigued me for some reason. Rei was very busty. The buttons on her uniform shirt looked as if they could pop at any time and show her large breast. They could probably be used as pillows. Her hair looked very nice and silky. She obviously took care of it everyday. Unlike Ms. Knight, she had full pink lips. But... Rei seemed to be very pissed off. This intimidated me a bit, but not too much. I faced people stronger and scarier than her using simple strategies. I always thought that brains beat power even if the one with the brains were far weaker.