Claimed.

(Y/N)'s POV.

I had fucked Rei until she passed out, but I was no where near passing out. My stamina was very high. I pulled my member out of Rei and softly laid her down on to the floor. I got to admit, Rei was very beautiful when she was asleep.

"I should clean them up, and get them dressed before the bell rings."

I told myself, then went into the bathroom stalls to get an excessive amount of tissue. I used some of the tissue to clean off my member, some to clean my face, and some to clean Beatrice's womanhood.

After this, I went back into the stalls to get more tissue paper which I uded to clean Rei's womanhood. Thing is, when I did this, she had moaned my name.

"Now that they were clean... What am I going to do with them? Try to find out where they respectively live or take them to my house. If I take them to my house, I'd have to watch over them. But, I don't know what will happen if I take them to their house..."

As I said this, I was putting our clothing back on us so all of us would be in uniform. I walked over to the bathroom door and unlocked it. I then walked back over to Beatrice first and got her on to my back, with struggle. She didn't wrap her around me for a quick second, but soon she did. Next was Rei. I had picked her up bridal style, then headed back over to the door. Just as I was about to leave, three females opened the door.

They quickly took noticed of who I was and the people I was holding.

One of the Three Females had Blue Hair and a Beanie. The other two were red heads. I could see the most of the body of one of the red heads, but the other was mostly covered up. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the blue haired girl yelled,

"Rei! The hell did you do to her?! And Beatrice, too?!"

I was being accused of something already. I had made up a quick lie to help my case.

"I was waiting for Rei to come out, but she didn't so I went in and found her laying on the ground unconscious along with Beatrice!"

The Girl didn't want to believe me. She was going pounce at me until she noticed and heard Rei's voice in a soft tone. She had awakened slightly for only a few seconds. She snuggled against my chest and said,

"Melanie.. Don't hurt my (Y/N).."

Melanie growled when she heard "My." She looked up at me, then back at the two then back at me.

"Take them to your house. Their parents wouldn't be happy if they got sent home this early. But, me, Daisy."

She pointed to the girl that was covered by clothing from head to toe.

"And Rose will be coming with you."

I easily presumed that Rose was the other girl who had less clothing than the first redhead.

I shrugged when the girl known as Melanie spoke to me. Rei was still awake, but obviously falling back to sleep.

"Here... Give me Rei."

Melanie held out her arms for her friend, but Rei refused to leave my arms.

"I still hate him but... Let me be by him... Take Beatrice..."