The dream

I'm supposed to be a normal girl and I thought that I was, but last night changed me and I don't think that I can go back to normal.
My life was normal. I went to a normal
school with normal friends and a normal life, but now I'm different. That's not good. The day started out like any other. I woke up and went to school. Nothing really happened at school, but when I was heading home on my bike I started to get a headache but I thought that it was ok that my head ached because I could have been dehydrated. When I arrived home I went straight to my room for a nap to stop the headache, but nothing worked. I tried napping, eating, putting ice on my head but it wouldn't stop. That night I finally got to sleep, but I didn't feel as though I fell asleep.  I felt as if I was in a dream that felt like real life.
I could feel, hear, and see everything. It's as if my dream wasn't really a dream at all. Then I saw a chair with a light hanging from a string. I walked over to the chair and sat down. Nothing happened, but then I was shoot down under the floor dropping into the void of the world. I couldn't see anything but black everywhere. It felt like I was falling forever and I couldn't stop it.

Once I finally reached the bottom I looked around to see the future or the past. Or ever both. "Where am I," I thought to myself. "Hello there," a voice behind me said. "It's nice to see that more people are visiting are land." "Who are you," I asked a little bit frightened. "I'm the keeper of the timeline. I'm the person who you ask about the past and future. Why are you here?" He questioned. "I'm not sure. In the real world I fell asleep and ended up here." I answered. "What do you mean. This is the real world." The voice said confused. "By the way, I'm Samuel." "Umm... I'm Sophie. How do I get out of here?" Samuel replied,"The only way out is to either go to the past and stop yourself from what got you here or change the future so that you never came here. You choose." "What do I do," I thought to myself.