Part 1

That day I was running from some of guys because He wants to kidnapped me and almost doing something , and it was so dark... my heart was so scared... and I keep running until I fell down then someone is touching my shoulder , slowly I turned around and.. It was a guy...  that guy says "hey, are you alright?" I say "yes,I was alright" but then... I was so scared so I fainted...

  Then, when I wake up I saw an unfamiliar room it was so nice..and big,then someone say "hey you wake already? " and I says "yes, but how i get in here? " , He smiled and said "I brought you here" . I smiled and say "thanks, can i leave now? " ,He look at me and says "Wait, wait for awhile let's eat something you can stay here since it already late night" Then he take my arm and brought me to the kitchen  and I smelled something good.. It was so delicious  , He smiled again and says "I knew you hungry so eat this I will go upstairs" He go upstairs .I nodded then someone came in.I look at that guy he was so cool and good looking, and he says "a girl? wait who are you? " I silent for a while then he says "dude, why not answer me? " then that guy came back "Hey, hyung I help this girl,come on let's  introduce ourself". That guy smiled and says "hey im yoongi btw you can call me yoongi or suga or whatever " I nodded then smiled and then other guy says "Im taehyung " he smiled then says again "how about your name? " , I says "oh my name was y/n,nice to meet you guys".

Then i continue eating this yummy spaghetti  Taehyung look at me and says "after you done eating put your plate on the table and go sleep okay? You can stay here forever if you want" he smiles and yoongi came to me and says to Taehyung "so what's wrong with this girl?" then taehyung look at yoongi and said "i just saw her fell down so i helped her idk why she is running wait  I better ask her"
Then taehyung came to me and said "y/n are you okay? Why you keep running and When I saw you fell I saw your face was so scared"...I dont want he to be worried, so the only thing i can says is "it's nothing, you don't need to be worry about that"..I can saw his face was a bit worried.. So i smiled and he look at me with a smiled back... Taehyung says again "are u done? " then I says "yes tae,let me was this plate" then I stand but taehyung hold my arm and says "no, no need let me do it for you now you go upstairs and go rest" I nodded then i says "hmm, i know this a stupid question but I forget where is that room again? " He chuckles, but I'm serious right now then he quickly  says "aish, don't Says that let me wash that plates first then I will show You"...After He done wash those plates He walk and I follow him.
Then when it's  arrived he shows me and says "here sleep here,my room is just next to you " i smiled then says thank to him..
Then I sleep..

       THANK FOR READING IT!!!  KAMSABNIDA  CHINGU!!! PLEASE VOTE MEE!!!