When I was younger

I guess this is the part where I tell you when I was born. Well lets start off with saying I was born May 24th. I was never really told the exact time, always wanted to know. If I knew the time, it would be me saying " oh look I was born right now, how exciting" With no one to care.

When I was 5 after school my mom dropped me off at day care. Most kids would be happy to play with other kids, not me.  I gripped my moms legs and said "dont go!" She told me everything will be fine its only for a little while.

 (I dont know what a little while was on her planet because I was there for 3 hours.) She left, I sat coloring when a kid came up, hugged me and thought I was his sister. I pushed him off, got time-out for self-defense. Luckily time passed fast before my mom came to get me, she wasn't happy. I still got away with the fact of self-defense. So after that I never went to Day care. which was a good thing. It was full of weird little monster brats who scared me half the time.

I still remember the little brat who threw a cup at my head when I was 2yrs old. Man did that hurt. She will have revenge! Little kids are like geniuses in disguise, as they get older I feel like we learn more but get dumber at the same time.

Luckily I am the oldest (not so lucky if you think about the younger siblings) I can get a break from the lil monsters anytime I need to. While they say home and tear each other to shreds.

I have to admit I was a little fiend growing up I wasn't the best kid in the world sometimes. I was one of those good kids who do some pretty messed up things if you make me mad or get on my bad side.

I remember one of my friends growing up made me mad for whatever reason I dont really know. So I dumped my red drink all over his nice white shirt he just got. He got in trouble and I sat back and got to watch.