Chapter 1: Reaping

"Welcome everyone to the seventy second Hunger Games! This year we will have twenty four contestants" I heard from a loud speaker through the crowd.

  I wait in agony for the names to be called and for me to not be on the list.

  "Coolguy23 and Rob100 from District 1"

  I'm from district three. I just have to wait until then. I won't be on the list.

  "Crazyburger and Flashbulb from District 2" I hear cries in the distance of families whose children and being forced into the games where they will await their almost certain death.

  "EggLox28 and Robloxmaniac from District 3" great I'm not on the list!

  Wait

  Guards show up by my side forcing my family away from me. My mom and sister both try to fight back but they are too weak. They haven't been fed well and if I don't survive no one will be able to feed them at all.

  My mom starts yelling and cursing at the guards who ignore her.

  I stand and watch and don't move. I know that I will die in these games. If I don't act fast I may never make it out alive.

  I grabbed one of the guards guns and shot two of the guards then I started to run.

  I turned to look back to see if I was being chased but accidentally ran into one of the guards and I was knocked to the ground.

  The guards picked me up and ignored my kicking and screaming. They threw me in a giant building and it all went black.