Chapter One!

Veria's P.O.V

"SHUT UP STAR!" I yell at my annoying roommate, she was once again talking about Jeria, the ship which consists of me and my other room mate Jade. Truth be told I do ship it myself, I love Jade with all me heart, but she would never think of me in that way.
"Heheh." The cute giggle of Jade sounded from the door way, she stood there with her adorable smile. Arg heart why you gotta do this to me?
"What's wrong Veria, why ya blushing, think Jade's cute?" Star said as she nudged me in the side with her elbow. My cheeks started to flush even more.

"W-what no!" I said glaring at Star.
"Y-you don't think I look cute?" Oh god.
"N-no, that's not w-what I meant, y-your adorable it's just-"
"Hah! I knew you thought she was cute!" Yelled Star as she ran of to her room. If it wasn't for what Star did for me oh so many years ago she would be dead in seconds!
"Thanks Veria! I think you look beautiful." Jade said as a faint blush spread across her face. Wait, blush?!
"Um Veria, can you do me a favour?" Jade asked her blush deepening, now usually I would say no to favours but this is Jade, I'll do anything for her... yeah I know it's cheesy, but it's true!

"Um okay?" Jade started to blush more and stepped closer to me. She took another step, then another, then another. She stopped just before our noses touched. She then whispered.
"Kiss me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger!
Oooooh an't I a stinka!
Update soon!

-Star ⭐️