Utah

Alissa woke up wrapped around Jake and wondered what time it was. She looked at her phone and it read 7 am. 'Crap.' She thought. The squad was going to Utah.
"JAKE. WAKE UP!" Alissa screamed down Jake's ear.
"Im up. Im up." Jake answered in a raspy voice, as he had just woke up.
"Remember, we are going to Utah!" Alissa shouted. Again.
Jake and Alissa went to wake everyone else up, as they were leaving at 8:30. It took 9 hours to get here by car. (I acually researched that 😂)
When everyone was awake, they got breakfast and got in the van. "Im so excited!!" Tessa yelled. "Me too!" Jake yelled back in a girly voice.
Tessa gave him a death glare and slapped him on the arm. "Oww." Jake squealed. Tessa smirked.
"Oww." Tessa said back, mimicking Jake in the girliest voice possible. Everyone laughed and Jake climbed into the front seat, which made everyone laugh more.
After a few stops, it was around 4:30 pm and they had finally made it to the place they were staying at. It was huge! When they got inside they wanted to sort out who was sleeping where. There was 6 bedrooms in the house, Jake and Alissa shared one, Tessa had her own, Tristan had his own, the Dobre twins shared a room and so did Emilio and Ivan, the last room was for when Logan arrived. "Im so excited to go snowboarding." Jake said, smiling.
"Me too." Alissa replied smiling. They headed toward their rooms and started to unpack. The doorbell rang downstairs and Lucas answered the door. All Alissa and Jake could hear was Neels' voice...
Jake and Alissa ran downstairs worried. "What are you doing here?!" Jake shouted at Neels. Everyone was shocked at Jake, as they didn't know what happened between him, Jake and Alissa. "Get out right now!" Jake continued.
"Yo, Jake calm down." Marcus went over to him.
"Im your instructor I can't just leave sorry bro." Neels patted him on the shoulder and went over to Tessa and Tristan. Everyone was still shocked about Jake lashing out on Neels.

Im so so so sorry I haven't updated in so long! And I know this is short but I'll update more sorry! Anyway, thankyou so much for all the views, votes and comments, they mean a lot! Thank you again for reading