Utah 2

"Jake what's your problem with him?" Tristan asked, after Neels left. Alissa stood up to speak, as she could see Jake was stressed out by Neels. "Basically, Neels has been trying to get in the way of mine and Jake's relationship, and has basically been stalking us.." Everyone was shocked, Neels did seem to be a nice guy.
"I just don't want to ski or snowboard with him." Alissa added.

"Baby, we have to stay around him, the squad has only just got here and we need an instructor." Jake explained. "I know just i'd rather not have him as our instructor I hate him." She sighed and went back up to the room and unpacked.

Later..

"Are you ready yet?!" Jake yelled to Alissa who was still in the bathroom. She came out in her skiing clothes and smiled. "Yeah, lets go." Jake and Alissa walked downstairs and got in the van, ready to go to the mountain where they'd snowboard. After they got there, they had to rent all of their equipment. Alissa got a white snowboard with flowers on and Jake hired a beige one.  The couple went over to the ski lift and got on with Tessa, as there were only 3 to one ski lift. Once they got up the mountain, Jake was excited to go and Alissa, well she was petrified.

"Hey?" Jake asked Alissa, who was shaking as she was so nervous. She looked up at him and he started to speak. "Don't worry, you're going to be okay, it will be fun once you start. Come on." Jake held out his hand and edged closer towards her. She gripped his hand and started to go. She let go of his hand when she got the hang of it and started to go quite fast. She knew Jake was already good at the jumps, but was still worried incase he hurt himself.

They were going at the same pace, but Alissa heard a thud after Jake went over a slope. Her heart stopped. She stopped all of a sudden and looked over. She could see blood. She took her snowboard off. She practically fell over when running towards him. "Jake!?" She yelled, she was petrified of losing him. She took his ski mask off. His eyes were closed...