V.S.O.P: The Day After

K.Michelle POV

I woke up the next morning with the meanest headache, but the strangest thing is I wasn't in my room I was somewhere else, I turned over and that guy from the club oh god what the fuck was his name, ugh fuck that I need to get the hell out of here. I got up and started picking up my clothes.

"The walk of shame huh?" He spoke with a smirk on his face.

"I'm so sorry this wasn't even supposed to happen" I said with every last bit of sorrow.

"Shawty it's iight, need a ride home" He asked.

"Yeah but I don't wanna be a bother"

"Nah ma its all good and you do know nothing happened last night right you just feel asleep"

A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I sighed in relief.

"Right"

We both started to get dressed then he grabbed his keys and headed out to his car. I told him where to go then he pulled off from his house. The car ride was quiet until I broke the silence.

"Let cut to the chase why the fuck are you so nice to me!"

"Well damn Ma why wouldn't I be nice"

"Because you men are all the same, meet a girl then don't treat her the same as when yall first met!"

"Well I see someone has been hurt before"

"Why do you care?"

"Because any GOOD man knows when he found a good women that will be there for him no matter what"

I couldn't even respond to that he pulled up to Miranda's house. Before I got out he opened the door for me like a gentleman and walked me to my door.

"Thanks for the ride, this is so embarrassing but I forgot your name"

"No need to sweat K. I'm Anthony" He said as he kissed my hand.

"Well Anthony would you like to come in" I asked.

"Sure Ma"

I opened the door and let him in, basically we just started chilling and getting to know each other.

           Miranda POV

My plan is working right K is getting a new man and over that Carter NIGGA and I get to be with this fine ASS man David. My GOD have you seen his abs oh wait that's for my eyes only so back off you thirsty hoes. I had to give K her privacy so I'm at David's house.

"Babe are plan is working out prefect" I said.

Oops I forgot to mention me and David have been dating for a year already. I haven't told K because she knows I'm not the type to be in a committed relationship.

"Yeah now are friends can be happy and so will you and me"

He said as he came on top of me and kissed me.

"I love you" He said.

Whoa this is getting way to serious, I have to get out of here.

"David I have to go"

I pushed him off grabbed my clothes and drove off I don't know where to go so I thought I'd just go home, but am I getting a little bit too serious with David?

Vote & Comment