V.S.O.P: Date! {Part 1}

Miranda POV

I just got home from David's house, I'm still in shock that he told me he loves me. I run upstairs and lay on my bed that's when K walks in.

"Hey where were you?" She asked.

"With David"

"David, that guy you met in the club" She said as she sat in a chair in front of me.

"No K, he isn't just some guy I met he's my boyfriend"

"Damn were you that drunk?" She laughed.

"K your not listening!! Me and David have been seeing each other for a year but a few hours ago he told me that he was in love with me, and I froze I couldn't say it back I think I should break up with him" I said feeling guilty.

"What no this is your first committed relationship with a guy that actually loves you don't throw it away"

"Yeah your right, but now how am I supposed to talk to him he probably hates me" I said feeling even more terrible.

"How about you and David join me and Anthony on are date tonight?"

"You sure Anthony won't mind"

"Oh he will but he'll get over it trust me" She winked at me and walked out.

Eww that's just nasty.

      David POV

Miranda really freaked out when I told her I loved her, I think I even saw hurt in her eyes but after she left I just knew it wasn't meant to be. I needed to talk to my bro Anthony but he wasn't home so I got the key from under his door mat and waited for him, then I heard the front door open and close.

"Yo bro what's up with you" He asked.

"I told Miranda I loved her"

"Whoa that's deep, what did she say?"

"Nothing, she just ran out"

"Why don't both of yall come out with me and K tonight"

"What yall dating now" 

"Soon, I'm gon call her"

He ran upstairs to call K but I just started thinking about why Miranda would just run out on me like that.

      K.MichellePOV

OMG Miranda was really about to break up with David I mean I may not know him that well but to stick with Miranda's crazy ass for a year he must be in love with her, I broke out of my thoughts when my phone rang who else other than Anthony calling.

:::Phone Convo:::

"Hey" I answered the phone.

"Hey baby girl, can I ask you something"

"Sure" I said blushing that he just called me 'babygirl'.

"Is it alright if my bro David tags along with us on are date tonight"

"Sure, I was actually gon ask if my girl Miranda could come so they could work out their problems"

"Girl I love the way you think, I'll see you tonight"

"Of course, bye"

"Bye"

Once I hung up the phone I ran back into Miranda's room and told her the news, she gave me that weak ass smile. We started looking for something for her to wear tonight then it was my turn.

Hey guys I know it was short but that's alright I hope yall enjoy the chapter sorry it took so long.

Vote & Comment!