Saturday, January 28, 2017

Hiya! Already another day, wow! I can't believe it's only 1:10 pm, it feels like it should be 5:00 pm or something, haha :)

Anyways, I left early this morning to get a head start of training at the Riding Hall before Emma woke up, Star and I had a great 2 hours and got a lot of training done before my phone started ringing. Turns out it was Emma, having no idea where I was. She really should've known I was down there, since I almost always am, but that really isn't important. Sometimes I wonder if she actually has other friends XD, jk jk, I...totally never wonder that...

Anyway (wow, I really say that a lot haha), after I was done with training, I decided to head over to Leonardo's Ice Cream Parlor in Governor's Fall in Jorvik City. When I got there, I saw a girl sitting alone outside. I decided to go say hi, and when I did, she said her name was Sierra, and she asked me to find her friends. The first one, I apologize, I don't remember her name, instantly asked me for directions because Sierra had told her the wrong way to get there. When I got her there, I went to go look for... I think her name was Allison, so sorry if I was wrong, but she ended up in Aideen's Plaza, she had gotten off at the wrong stop, the poor soul. She was really shy and scared to ask me for directions to the Parlor, but I finally got her there, and they thanked me by buying me some ice cream, which they really didn't need to do, I would've done it without any payment. :)

Yeah, so, I think I may go to sleep now, goodnight! :D

~Rosemary I. Ponypie <3