one.

YOU

"Get the fuck up!" Allison yelled as she shakes my shoulder. 

"Fuck off Allie. I'm tired." I say as I pull the covers farther over my head. 

She grabs the bottom of the covers and yanks them off my body, making me shoot up  in anger and glare at her. She stood at the foot of my bed with her hands crossed over her chest and a look on her face. She wasn't playing any games and you don't want to get on her bad side. 

"It's eight in the evening Becca, get the fuck up so we can get ready for this party." she says as she begins to walk out of the room. "And if you so much as think about falling asleep again, I will bring a bucket of water. Don't test me." she yells over her shoulder. 

I groaned and slowly got out of bed and began to put together the perfect party outfit. I'm not really a dress or skirt kind of gal, but for parties, I can live. I literally move way too much to be put into a dress, it's pathetic really. I shift through the clothes in my closet and throw things over my shoulder that I don't like, causing a pile of clothes to begin on my floor. (The outfit if you want to see it, is in the external link) What I finally came up with after an hour of going through my closet is a dress that I have had hidden for a while. I am a usually shy girl, but when I put on this dress, it's like my inner bitch comes out and I dominate anyone who gets in my way. It was a black dress with two see through parts over my mid-drift and two see through parts over my chest, giving you just enough, but making you wonder what else is left. My shoes were simple black pumps, a simple cat eye and kind of red painted lips. 

"Are you ready yet because, Jesus you are taking forever." Allie yells through the apartment. 

"Yeah, I'm good. You ready to go get your sexy on?" 

She nods her head and follows me out to my car and gets into the passengers seat. I get the car started and pulled down the mirror from the visor and checked my lipstick before pulling off into the night while jamming to the radio. It was when we pulled up to the street the party was on that we knew that the party was almost into full swing. It was damn near ten when we got there and there were already drunken teenagers littering the front yard. The party was taking place at Jacob Manson's house. He was the party king of our state and everyone loved his parties. 

As we got out of the car and walked towards the door, it was wide open -inviting who ever wanted to come in- and the smell of beer was overpowering. Girls dressed in scraps of clothing and boys with their shirt either off, or not entirely buttoned. Red solo cups all over the floor and possibly -hopefully- spilled beer on the floor and not something else. 

"This shit is out of control." Allie spoke behind me. 

"I know. Lets see if we can find Jacob and talk to him for a second." I say as I bite my lip. 

I look over at Allie and see her looking at me. I raise my eyebrow at her and look away before looking back and letting out an annoyed sigh. 

"What?" I asked. 

"So that's why you wore the lingerie you did under that dress." 

"No. I wore it for myself. No one else." I say as I walk through the people in the hallway and towards the kitchen where the drinks are. 

I pick up a cup and place it to my mouth and was about to take a sip when someone snatched the cup from me. 

"What the fuck?" I snapped.