Part 2

Ashton's POV: I lunged the knife at Mandy, but she rolled too far out of my reach. Before I knew what was happening she quickly jumped to her feet and ran at me screaming. I didn't have any time to react as she jumped in the air and kicked me in the chest with both of her legs. The force surely broke a rib or two as I flew backwards across the floor. She ran over and kicked me in the ribs again as I tried to get up. "Fuck I'm losing this fight." I thought to myself. My head was pounding as I coughed up a little bit of blood onto the floor. God damn it, that's it!!! "UGHHAHHH," I yelled as I swung the knife at her leg. She couldn't block it in time and screamed as the 6 inch blade sliced deep across her leg. Taking this as my opportunity I kicked her other leg out from under her and she fell to the ground. I reared my fist back and punched her in the face sending her flying backwards onto her back. I jumped on top of her and brought the knife down onto her chest. I tried to anyway. She quickly punched me in the face and redirected the blow to hit the floor beside her. I tried to pull the blade out of the floor, but it was stuck. She took the chance to punch me in the face and chest as hard as she could, which surprisingly is pretty damn hard. I could feel my lip split and my nose bleeding. I gave up on trying to get the knife and started fighting her off. I punched her in the face and busted her lip like she did mine. Apparently I had hurt her more than I thought I had because blood was spilling out of her mouth and her eye was starting to bruise a light purple and blue color. I punched her in the mouth again as she returned a blow to the side of my head. I got to admit she can take a hit, which is a pretty suck ass thing given our current situation. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and brought my face down to hers. I started trying to get out of her grasp. She looked pissed and screamed in rage as she slammed her head against mine repeatedly. My head was now gashed open and blood was rushing down my face and into my eyes. I rolled off of her and tried to get up, but started seeing black splotches. I rose to my feet and quickly fell back down to the floor as all the blood and pain instantly rushed to my head. I turned around to see she was in a similar state. She laid sprawled out on the floor with her eyes squinted in pain as blood flowed from down her hair line and onto the floor. I looked down at the knife embedded in the floor beside her. Maybe I can make it to it and finally end this bullshit. I glanced back up and saw that Mandy was no longer moving. Her chest was still moving up and down so she was still alive. She must have blacked out from her own hits. The thought almost made me chuckle until my own eyes started to slowly close. "No, No, No.", I crawled as close as I could towards her and wrapped my hand around the knife. My body had given up and the pain was setting in immediately. I was blacking out fast. Using what strength I had left I yanked the blade out of the floor and raised it high above my head. "No, no, no almost." I thought. My arm instantly felt too heavy to hold up and fell limply down on top of Mandy's chest with the knife still gripped in it. My hand fell sideways so the blade didn't pierce her skin at all. It just lay in my hand on top of her. "Fuck.", I rested my head on the floor beside hers as the pain became completely unbearable. The black splotches covering my eyesight got bigger and bigger until finally the darkness completely consumed me and I blacked out.