Cameron Dallas

Hmm which dress blue Black blue black. BLACK. You yell as you grab the dress for tonight's dance. You look at your clock and see it's a quarter past five. You put on your dress and run to the bathroom. You grab the gold eye shadow and light pink lipgloss. You put the makeup on. You hear your phone go off. You read the text you got from your boyfriend Cameron or Cam.
I will be there in 10 minutes see you then. - Cam💕💕
You run to your closet and grab your heals. Before you can leave your mom stops you. Hold on let me take a picture she says grabbing her phone. Ready smile.

He's here you yell

He's here you yell. Bye mom bye dad love you guys. You run to Cameron's car he rented for tonight. Why don't you look quite amazing tonight beautiful. Thanks you say out of breath. When you get to the dance you two where dancing. Then you saw Nash and a/n go to the bathroom. Should we go see what their doing you ask. No lets not be mean Cam said. You went to go to talk your friend a/n and go get some drinks. While talking to a/n you felt Cam wrap his arms around your waist and start kissing your neck. A/N left you turned around and grabbed Cams hand and pulled him to the restroom. He threw you against the wall and started grinding on you. While You where kissing his neck you felt a lump. You started grinding your hips on him. After a while you heard the intercom say that the dance was over. You two went home.