Brennen Taylor

Brennen Brennen BRENNEN TAYLOR. WHAT Brennen yells back. I'm gonna go get the ouiga board from Elton's. Which means Brennen asks. I want to do something scary tonight. Where at Brennen asks. I think that abandoned hotel the baits hotel you say in your sudical voice. You wanna do it there. Yea I do you say standing on your tippy toes. Mm k lets go then Brennen says standing up and grabbing his jacket. You go get in the car I'll get some holly water a lighter and some candles and call and see if Heath and Colby want to come. Brennen says. Ok you say and get in the car. You get your phone and start texting you friend a/n.
Me- can we talk
A/n- yea what happened
Me- me and Brennen where at a party and you know
A/n- ok
Me- well every since then It's been 2 weeks I have had morning sickness
A/n- so your pregnant
Me- I think so
A/n- have you told Brennen
Me- nope gtg bye.
On the way to Elton's we talked about what to ask the board. When we got there we got the board and went to meet Colby at the hotel. We sat down and got the board out. We lit the candles and put the holy water by it. We started asking questions. Brennen asked. Will me and y/n ever have kids. Yes is what the board said. How many he asked. 2 the board said. When he asked. April 2017. He looked at me and said. Really. Yes you say.