vic

Victor Fuentes, 22 years old. His hair is about the same length as he is. The naturally wavy locks bounce off his shoulders as he walks. His hazelnut eyes complimented the taupe colour of his hair beautifully. Vic finished university two years ago with a English and Psychology degree, his dreams of being a therapist not far from his reach. On weekends to earn the extra cash he works at a local gay bar, at this exact bar was where he had met several of his ex-boyfriends. It was understandable why he's had so many relationship, his witty and cocky side were overpowered by the good in his heart and how much he cared for anything living. At 5'7 he was the shortest of his friends, and entire family. Despite this Vic was extremely responsible and mature, never venturing out to do so thing reckless, he would much rather stay in his comfort zone with his best friend Taylor. They had met in college, and since then were attached at the hip, the two had even gotten a matching piercing, both gold nose hoops. He found that at out of anyone Taylor understood him best. Someone that didn't was his younger brother Mike, who he shared an apartment with, he loved him more than anything but disapproves of his idea of fun.
-
While writing this I was listening to the madness album for the first time in literally ages I'm in love omg.

I'm going to do as many descriptions as I am tonight! Even though I have hella homework to do