11.

-Vic's point of view-

"You did what?" I heard Kellins voice from my room, I sat up and looked over seeing Taylor and Holland both asleep on the bottom of the bed. Yes I had to babysit Holland all night and as nice as she is it meant that I couldn't have much fun because I had to be a 'responsible adult'

The conversation Kellin had sounded heated, and I was nosey. I crept out of the bed and walked into the halal way looking over the balcony down to where Kellin and Justin were stood.

"I didn't mean too! It just happened" Justin says trying to justify whatever he had done. Kellin sighs heavily, his arms crossed over his chest.

"I mean, did anyone see?" He said his tone softening slightly. Justin just shook his head, I couldn't tell if that look on his face was guilt or gratified. Knowing Justin it was the second one, he only cared about himself.

Kellin let out a laugh, and shakes his head looking up to Justin who laughed too. They seemed so evil.

"So you fu.cked her and killed her while doing so?" Kellin said making my eyes widen. I felt like throwing up, he did what? Kellin could just be joking, but when Justin nodded his head I had to interrupt.

"You sick bas.tard!" I shouted, not knowing where that voice had came from. I quickly caught the boys attention as both of their eyes follow my voice leading to me.

I began walking down the large stairs, my feet meeting the white marbled floor. I usually wasn't this confident, especially not against two vampires but it's wrong!

"You killed someone?" I shouted again, seen as neither of them replied, maybe because I didn't give them a chance. They were both stood besides one another, and I stood my ground before them.

"Yes, it was an accident" Justin said, his voice was considerably quieter compared to mine. They didn't look intimidated at all, to be honest they were probably just mocking me.

"An accident that you were both laughing at!" I say in defence to the poor girl who lost her life due to Justin's selfishness. He rolls his eyes, and that's when I snap, I launch my small body forward and push him back making him fall onto the ground. Nothing but anger and adrenaline running through me.

Shit.

I instantly regretted it when I saw that look in Justin's eyes. Within a blink of an eye he was stood behind me, his arm around my neck gently squeezing it. I moved my hands to his arm trying to get it off. Kellin was stood their completely confused on what was happening, everything happened so fast.

"I'll gladly kill you too Fuentes" he growled into my ear, making my flinch away. My eyes roamed round locking with Kellins. Fear was written all over my eyes, and I hoped he understood that I was silently asking for help. I felt so tense and my heart was beating faster by the second, as Justin held me in place I didn't want to look into his eyes because I knew they would be gleaming red.

"Stop! Justin get off!" Kellin finally spoke up, he walked over to me taking his hand and moving Justin's away from my neck. Justin did as told and let go, leaving me a shaking mess. I felt his body brush against mine as he speeded out the front door. That's when I broke down. My hands moving to my chest, holding it as my heart was thumping.

"Vic.." Kellin started, I knew he must feel uncomfortable he hated emotion and didn't  know how to deal with it. I just shake my head and let out a forceful breathe trying to calm myself. What I least expected was Kellins protective arms wrapping around my body, holding the back of my head as I cried into his chest.

I didn't know exactly why I was crying, maybe because I was overwhelmed? I know that I said I wanted to be a vampire, but I could never do that. Never. Justin was so forceful and cruel. I've never seen that side of him before.

Five minutes passed and me and Kellin were still stood, he hadn't said anything and I didn't expect him too. I was just thankful that he was trying to comfort me at least. My body wasn't shaky anymore and I had calmed down in Kellins embrace.

"He wouldn't really hurt you, he just has a bad temper" Kellin said finally pulling away, still holding my shoulders. I nod, not really believing him. Justin definitely would hurt me.

"I'm just a cry baby" I sigh, and cross my arms, pulling out of Kellins reach. I begin nibbling on my bottom lip, and looking down to the ground, noticing there was hardly any mess from last night. They must of cleaned while we were sleeping.

I glimpse up hearing Kellin chuckle softly, scratching the back of his neck.

"No your not, it's okay" the slightest amount of care in his voice.

"Well thank you for um, saving me and letting me stay the night. I guess vampires can be nice after all" I say playfully, making Kellin smile a little. That soon changed.

"Vampire?!" A familiar feminine voice shouted from the same spot I was in a couple of minutes ago. Me and Kellin look up to see, a slim, red head looking down at us.

"Shi.t" I mumbled to myself, knowing that Kellin wouldn't be happy. He wasn't, he barged past me, purposely crashing his shoulder against mine. I wince in pain holding my shoulder while watching him walk up the stairs and looking at Kellin.

"Forget everything you just heard, go get changed and meet me downstairs. You're going home" Kellins dominating voice echoed through the halls. Holland simply nodded and walked back into the room, I could feel Kellins eyes burning into my skull.

I ran up the stairs and avoided him, heading into the room I had stayed in with Holland and Taylor. Taylor was still sleeping while Holland was getting changed in some of Kellins clothes which was cute.

"Taylor wake up!" I shout at my best friend who had makeup all over her face, and some kind of food stuck in her hair. I was on my knees besides the mattress she had slept on.

"Wake up!" I say again shaking her slim body.

"What Vic?" She finally mumbles not opening her eyes.

"I need to tell you something, it's important"

She could probably tell by my voice that I needed her right now, she sighs softly, before lifting her cover up allowing me to lay into the bed with her. She wrapped her arm over me, and kissed the top of my head. Making me feel better already.

"Did he upset you again?"

I nodded, and sighed my eyes brimming up with tears already. I glimpse up to her and she had a less than impressed look on her face.

"I don't know why you're so caught up on him Vic, you deserve much better" she tells me for maybe the 50th time.

"I know, I just can't help it. Something always draws me to him" my voice was little and weak, I couldn't hold the tears back anymore. The began to roll down my face, Taylor pulled me closer into her, allowing me to cry into her chest.

"I don't know why he hates me so much"

I just threw up, this is so bad😂 I'm so sorry, I tried, I mean it's pretty boring but all my writing it bro get used to it.

Leave feedback.