•intro•

Jimin and Jungkook.

They're bestfriends since birth.Duo,partners in crime..

But Jimin unexpectedly fell in love with his bestfriend,but Jungkook got mad.

He never expect that Jimin will actually, fell in love with him..because he treasures and values their friendship...and Jimin as well.

He wasn't ready yet..Jungkook's not ready to have a relationship with Jimin,in a different way or in a romantic way..He never imagine him,having an affair with his so called bestfriend.
So,he push Jimin away..he ignores him,pretending that he's mad..

And Jimin,,he ran away..far from Jungkook.
He decides to just run away and perhaps,he could forget he's feelings towards Jungkook.
Because it's so damn hurt..it hurts to fall inlove with your bestfriend that can't love you back.

He tried to move on...he keep on trying to just forget..until he met a guy named,Taehyung.

Taehyung,his loving boyfriend..Yes,he just felt that maybe,,just maybe, he could forget Jungkook if he try to open his heart,and to love again.So,he decided to say yes to Taehyung and be his lover..

Taehyung is a gentleman,kind hearted person,good looking guy,and is very caring,sweet,bubbly and cheerful..just like Jungkook that's why he felt comfortable with Taehyung.

But he thought everythings okay now.That he's happy with his life,with Taehyung.

But he's that lucky... Because after a long 8 years of parting,being away to Jungkook,who would've  thought that their paths are gonna cross again?

All his happiness,all his love for Taehyung are now in the verge of nothingness..He'd been confused because he thought that he already forgot Jungkook, that he forgot his feelings towards his ex-bestfriend...but guess no.

Maybe he still love Jungkook but he never wanted to hurt Taehyung..

He can't decide who's he gonna choose?
The man he love the most or the man who can give his life,and love him truly?

(Ayo! Another Jikook story..I can't promise but I'll try my best to update as long as I can..but I repeat, I can't promise.. So,for now,let's just enjoy every chapters that my mind can do for us.I'm also,a reader you know? Aha,and by the way,I'm not really good at english,so forgive my poor spellings and grammars and typos..Thanks in advance! Kamsaranghae! )

Edit after 10 years lmaoo. But kidding aside,I'll start remaking or rather recorrecting some mistakes and add some details that'll help readers to understand the story lines better. I feel motivated somehow and I'm grabbing these opportunities 🤭. More updates to come 😚

BTSslave