They Find Out

Naruto's P.O.V

Kyuubi speaking

Memories

 I opened my eyes and tried to get up but my body was too heavy so I could only lay there watching the sceane play out before my eyes, unable to do anything. Some how Kyuubi got out of me and now attacking the village. I could only watch in horror as the village was being slaughtered. I looked over to see Sasuke staring at me with cold eyes.

 "Sasuke, help me..... please." I begged as he walked over to me. Was he actually going to help me? Instead of helping me, he kicked me in the stomach as I felt my body lift off the ground. I landed with a thud as I grunted in pain.

 "Why would I? You're the one who started this mess. You're a monster! A freak. Pest! Annoying! You shouldn't be allowed to live. All you are is a threat to this village! I mean come on look at what you allowed to happen! ALL OF THIS WOULD OF NEVER HAPPENED IF YOU WERE TO BE DEAD A LONG TIME AGO BUT NO YOU JUST HAD TO BE ALIVE! MONSTEROUS FOX!" Sasuke yelled at me. Then Kyuubi came up from behind him.

 "SASUKE, WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU!" I tried to warn. Then Kyuubi ripped off his head.

 I shot up out of my bed from the nightmare I just had in a cold sweat. I looked over at my alarm clock. It read as 1:19 pm. Did I really sleep I  that late?

FREAK

MONSTER

PEST

ANNOYING

YOU SHOULD OF DIED A LONG TIME AGO

  These words kept on running threw my head. Maybe I should just die. It would be better for everyone. Then I got out a kunai knife out of my weapon pouch and brought it to my wrist.

 "Wait. Kitt you shouldn't do this!" Kyuubi yelled at me.

 "Why not? Nobody would miss me, they would be happy if I were dead." I explained.

 "People would miss you." Kyuubi explained as a desperate attempt to keep me alive.

 "Like who?" I asked as I slit me wrist

 "Sakura." He replied.

 "All she ever does is hit me and yell at me. She would be the happiest if I were to be dead." I explained.

 "How about Sasuke?" Kyuubi tried again.

 "He wouldn't of noticed that I was gone. Even if he did he wouldn't care, You've witnessed the way he treats me like shit." I protested.

 "Kakashi would care. If he didn't he wouldn't train you like he does." Kyuubi explained but failed.

 "He only trains me because it's the hokage's orders. He knows that you're inside of me. He would probably want me dead the most." I replied out loud as I stabbed my stomach as I coughed up a little bit of blood. Then I herd a knock on my door. "What do you want?" I yelled.

 "You're extremely late!" Kakashi's voice beamed threw the door. He tried to open the door but it was locked. "Let me in!" He yelled at me. I quickly whipped my tears from my face and got up as Kyuubi started healing my wounds. "Don't make me break down this door!" Kakashi threatened.

 "Hold on I'm getting dressed!" I yelled in my fake cheerful voice that I always had to use so the others didn't expect anything. I quickly got dressed as I looked down to see my stomach stopped bleeding due to Kyuubi. Then I opened the door to see Kakashi with his arms folded against his chest. "Sorry about that I woke up late." I exclaimed as I beamed a forced smile. See, Kakashi's mad at me. Another example why he doesn't like me. If I wasn't so hesitant on dying then he wouldn't have to come get me, having to deal with me being a bother to him.