Meeting with Kyuubi

When I opened my eyes again, I was in front of a big cage in the sewers. Red chakra flowed through the bars and I saw a huge fox with nine tails behind the bars. I was amazed by the beauty of him. I assumed this was Kyuubi. I looked over to see Kakashi and Naruto beside me. I turned my attention back to the cage to see a clear view of the fox. Naruto walked over to the cage and held onto one of the bars. He looked depressed as he looked into the fox's eyes. The fox pressed his head against the bar and Naruto patted his head. Then Kyuubi noticed Kakashi and let out a low growl.

"It's ok. He's just here to observe. So what were you wanting to talk to Sasuke about?" Naruto asked as he continued to stroke Kyuubi's head.

"Right, Sasuke, thank you for being there for Naruto unlike some dickheads." Kyuubi started as he glared at Kakashi. Then he turned his attention back to me. "It appears Naruto cannot stop thinking about you..." Kyuubi said before getting interrupted by Naruto.

"Kyuubi, I told you not to tell him that! I deserve some privacy you know!" Naruto yelled at him. Naruto's face turned extremely red and so did mine. Kyuubi just laughed at us. Kakashi looked at us with a pleased look.

"As I was saying, Naruto doesn't have the guts to tell you. So how about it?" Kyuubi asked. I kept my cool and thought of something that will make Naruto blush more.

"Oh, don't worry, Naruto is mine." I stated as I grabbed Naruto by the waist and pulled him into my embrace. Naruto's face beamed red as he tensed up.

"What?!?" Naruto asked in shock. Both Kyuubi and I chuckled.

"About time. Also please explain to Naruto that he shouldn't 'just die' as he likes to put it. It's been a recurring topic recently and my words simply won't reach him." Kyuubi stated. Naruto shifted his weight uncomfortably, still in my grasp. I glared down at him.

"Naruto, what did I tell you about that?" I asked coldly.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"Well, since you're mine now, you are not allowed to die because I can't lose something that means a lot to me, I'm greedy like that." I explained as I place my head on his shoulder.

"Is that all demon?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes, bastard, it is. Have a good day Sasuke and I'll talk to you later Naruto. Try not to think too loudly, I'm going to take nap." Kyuubi said as we left Naruto's mind. Once we were out, I looked at Naruto still out and Kakashi already left. I picked up Naruto and carried him to our apartment. As usual, we got yelled at on our way there. Fortunately, they didn't wake up Naruto. That must of taken a lot out of him. Once we arrived, I put him on my bed and covered him up. I decided to lay next to him as I watched him sleep. He seems so calm when he sleeps, like nothing can bother him. An hour later he woke up. He turned over and looked at me, tiredly.

"What, oh, Sasuke. Did you sleep as well?" He asked as he sat up. He looked so damn cute. I shook my head yes as he yawned. "Do you really mean what you said?" He asked. I pulled him into my lap as he cuddled into my chest, still a little tired.

"Of course because you're mine and only mine." I said as I put my head on his.

"Ok, I'm still tired, so I'm going back to sleep." He explained as he tried to get off of me but I just pulled him back to me, laid down and allowed him to fall asleep on my chest. He must of had a hard day. I watched him sleep peacefully on my chest. His perfect features looked at rest, but I knew that what was going on in his head was nothing like his appearance. I can't believe that he didn't put up any protest to being mine. Is he really ok with that or did he just say that because he's tired and doesn't really know what's going on? I want to wake him up to ask him but at the same time I didn't want to disturb him. I decided to allow him to sleep as I fell into a slumber as well.

Naruto's P.O.V

When I woke up Sasuke was next to me, still holding me. I tried to push him off but he held me tighter. I looked back up to his face to see him awake with a smirk on his face. I tried to get up again but I failed again. I pouted as I struggled to get out of his grasp but he wouldn't let go.

"We still have training today." I explained as I attempted to get out of his grasp. Instead of letting me go he pulled me in closer and snuggled his head into my neck.

"I'm not getting up and neither are you." He explained as he covered us back up with his free hand.

"Come on, Kakashi is going to mad at us if we're late." I pleaded. He looked up at me and glared. I flinched a little then relaxed. He seemed to notice as his face seemed to soften. Every time I see a glare from anyone. It's to be expected to get beaten mentally or physically every time someone glared at me. All besides Sasuke because he actually cared about my well being.

"It's ok. How many times do I have to tell you that?" He asked as he sat up. I shrugged and sat up with him. "And besides, we're not going to go to training today." He explained as he kissed the top of me head. We both stood up and I started getting ready for the day.

"We have to, it's not a choice." I explained as I pulled on my shirt and attempted to kiss his head. He took a step back and smirked at me. "What?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"You have to be a little taller to kiss my forehead." He said coolly as he picked me. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I took advantage of the new height and kissed his forehead. I saw his lips tug into a smile that tells me that he's planning something. Just then I felt his grip loosen as I felt like he was going to drop me. So I clung onto his neck tighter. "Cute." He said simply as he supported my weight again.

"Am not." I argued as I attempted to get out of his grasp but he refused to let go of my legs. He smirked as he watched me struggle to get out of his hold on me. "Come on, put me down. You still need to get ready too, you know." I stated. He let out a sigh and put me down on my dresser. I started to get up but he held my to the dresser by my thighs.

"No, stay there." He ordered as I scooted further back on the dresser so I could sit with my legs crossed. He opened it, pulled out a pair of pants and put them on. He went to the closet, pulled out a shirt and got dressed. I watched as he pulled the black shirt over his head, then over his pale, gorgeous, built abs. If only I could touch them and claim him as my own.

"You're letting your mind wander to very inappropriate places, Naruto." Kyuubi reminded me just before I started dozing off. I looked back up to see Sasuke standing above me.