Loving him

Sasuke's P.O.V

  When I woke up up, Naruto was still asleep. He looked so peaceful but I know that peaceful is the exact opposite of what's in his head. I ran my fingers against his cheek, feeling his soft, scarred skin. I slowly traced each of his whiskers as I propped my head up with my hand. I watched as he stirred in his sleep before he woke up.

"Morning, princess." I teased him as he sat up.

"Don't call me that! I'm not a girl!" He yelled as he pointed at me. "How come you're always up first anyways?" He asked. I sat up and crossed my legs.

"But you're just as beautiful as one." I explained as I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my lap. I wrapped my arms around his as I placed my chin on top of his head.

"Hey, let go! This conversation is not over! I am definitely not a girl!" He yelled as he tried to get out of my grasp but failed to do so.

"Suurrre, you're not." I teased as I refused to let go.

"I'm definitely a guy! If anything you're a girl with how neat and clean you are and everything!" He yelled at me. I laughed at how much he's acting like a child. He gave up on being let go and pouted. "You're so mean, you teme." He said as he crossed his arms.

"You know you love me, dobe." I explained as I kissed the top of his head. Naruto tilted his head up and kissed my cheek.

"You better love me back." Naruto explained as he leaned against my chest.

"Don't worry, I do." I reassured him. "But you still are the submissive one in this relationship." I teased as he shot up and tried to get out of my grasp, but I refused to let him.

"I am definitely not!" He yelled as he flailed around in my arms. "That's it let me go, Sasuke!" He yelled as tried to lean forwards for freedom but failed.

"Not until you admit that you're my submissive little fox." I explained. He stopped for a moment as his face changed to red.

"I am not a submissive little fox, I just don't know how to react in relationships!" He yelled at me as he began lightly hitting my chest. I laughed at his little attempts to get free. I held his arms down, making it where he can no longer hit me. "Stop laughing, it's not funny!" He yelled at me.

"But you're so adorable so how can I not." I protested as I patted his head. He crossed his arms and pouted.

"I am not adorable." He mumbled. Then he turned around so he was straddling me and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Although you are still a bastard, I guess I still love you."

"I love you too, Naruto." I replied. Then he put his chin on my shoulder and hugged me. I hugged him back and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." He mumbled in my ear. I hugged him slightly tighter.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being here for me and caring for me I guess." He said quietly as he put his forehead where his chin was.

Sorry for not updating in  awhile and that this is a short chapter. However before you kill me I did give you a nice little chapter. Anyways I have been going through a rough time recently and lost my motivation to write. I'll try to write more later on but I make no promises.