Chapter 1

Ok so I got inspired to write a fanfic nd its phan and troyler, but it does get mixed in the beginning so just stick with me anyway vote nd comment if you like? Thanks
(

Pic is of Dan Howell)

***
"Hey, babe," my boyfriend, Tyler Oakly, said cheerfully when I answered his call.
"Hey.." I whispered. Currently, I am sitting in the middle of the woods, leaning against a tree. Me and my mum got into a serious fight earlier, and I ran out. Again.
"Dan, are you ok?" He asked, sounding concerned and confused.
I shook my head, but then realized he couldn't see me. "No. No, I'm not."
He took a deep breath, as if to prepare himself. "Where are you?"
"Down by the river, in the woods. You know the place." I said kind of fast be a use I just wanted to be in his arms.
"I'll be right there baby, dont worry," he said and then hung up.
I threw my phone on the damp ground beside me and hugged my knees to my chest as I remembered the words exchanged between my mum and I. I soon found myself rocking back and forth whispering, "I'm sorry," over and over again.
**30 minutes later**
"Dan? Dan, sh, its ok. Its ok," Tyler wrapped his arms around me. I instantly melted into his touch, and as my eyes were welling with tears, I buried my face in his neck.
"I'm so, so sorry you have to put up with me, Ty," I whimpered.
Tyler shook his head and whispered, "No, baby, I love you and I want to help you. I just need to know what happened." He began rubbing circles into my back, helping me calm down.
I thought the tears were done falling, but when I went to tell him what had happened, I began to cry even harder into his neck. I shook my head. "I can't.. Ty, I c-can't.."
He never said anything, he just pulled me in his lap, and let me cry. I was grabbing Hus shirt like my life depended on it, and he was placing kisses on the top of my head.
"She's right, Ty..." I whispered in between sobs.
"What are you talking about?" He leaned back and looked at me.
I squeezed my eyes shut and mumbled, "I need to go kill myself. Now." And with that, I got up and ran away. Again.