The Mystery of a Store and a Missing Girl

By: Jessica Butterfly

It was a dark night on November 25, 2008. Grey clouds covered the sky. Everything was still and silent. Not even a mouse could be heard in the vicinity. The next day everyone was told about the break in because of the news reporters who went to the scene of the crime. A store robbed and a girl missing. What time did it happen and why did two things happen at the same time, will find out soon Mwa hahahah hah hah hah hah hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

It was a beautiful day, but horrible morning, the people thought that two or three or even four criminals broke into the store that was robbed that day. Everyone was suspicious even Jermaine, the detective. He's not always serious, sometimes he is goofs off, becomes depressed and sometimes he is goofy and sometimes very serious about things so he told people, "I kind of goof off all the time. So can you tell me when I'm not on task?" But he never did. That's why he has an assistant named Jordan Blake.

They went to the crime scene on Tyler St. to find clues of the criminals' identity or their whereabouts. When they got there, Michel, the store clerk, and Medusa, Kellen, and Mira were in the store sleeping on the ground. All of a sudden they shot up and said, "Where are we?" or, "I felt like I slept on rocks or something cause my back in excruciatingly painful." So they all got up and walked home to sleep on their soft warm beds. One of them sleeped on a waterbed. Very comfy.

Jermaine found two windows that were broken. Jordan saw all the candy was all gone and the cash register has nothing in it as well. Michel, the clerk, had little scratch marks on his face but it wasn't that bad of an injury. Mira had blood gushing out of her leg and it was blue. Her whole leg was covered in blue blood. Medusa had green stuff on her hair. Which was also blood. Kellen was fine, he was a wussy so he hide in the freezer thingy where you keep the ice creams.

Jermaine found out that two people robbed the store, while the third stood guard. Suddenly Jordan's phone rang, "Jordan my daughter, Jessica, is missing and I can't find her anywhere. She told me she went to the store, yesterday, and she didn't return. I'm frightened that something bad has happened to her. Please help me, detective?" Anne said. "Yes ma'am. I will do my best to get her home as safe and as soon as possible," said Jermaine. "Okay," the woman replied.

Now Jermaine has two mysteries on his hands. and Jordan. When they was searching the entire store, they went to security room, or the people hangout spot. Jermaine looked though the tapes and saw Jessica walking into the store. He fast-forwarded the tape, until he saw three personages, with black Halloween masks, walk into the store. She fought off the bad guys but ended up with a gun at her head. Jordan saw her take three things from the bad guys and stuck it between the checkout thingy and the snack holder thingy.

Jermaine stopped the clip of the tapes and rans to the site of the hidden objects. Jordan got the door slammed into his face. His nose was bleeding for a little bit but stopped. They found some wy evidence that would put the three criminals away. Jordan looked at three nametags that Jermaine holds. It read Matthew Hunter, Mathew Ross, and Matthew Dores. Jermaine and Jordan went to Kellen's house, A.K.A. the wussy, and asked, "Kellen where are the Matthews's house?"

Kellen replied, "Right on Tyler St., next to the store that got robbed. Why do you ask?"

"Why? Because I have three nametags with their names on it and I saw one of them kidnap Jessica. So thank you for the information you have given me." Jermaine answered. He knocked on the door to the thieves' house. The door was already opened so he slowly creaked it open as slowly and quietly as possible. Right in the front of him was Jessica, that's me, and I was tied to a chair with duct tape on my mouth. Jordan ran to me and untied me. Jermaine was still at the door, "Jordan! The three Matthews are right behind you and are about to hurt you and you could die a bloody death!" I screamed.

Luckfully the police showed up in time and caught them. And so the case was solved. Matthew H., R., and D., were sent to prison for a very long time for being very very bad little boys. They never stole anything ever again even me or other peoples. Jessica only thanked Jordan for helping her. Jermaine would of felt offended but he knew she liked Jordan even if Jessica said she didn't. She told herself she never love again because of Tyler York. But love has a funny way of showing itself up again.

El Fin

I thought this was really funny and I just had to share it with people. Thank you for reading this. And please don't correct me. I was 10 years old. And I'm writing a revised
version of it for you. Love you!