Chapter 21

(A/N) Chapter 21 already? Whoop whoop!! Thank y'all for duh 11k reads.. So freaking happey right now!!

I don't even know if anyone reads my A/N...
Anyways, I have a couple of 'sayings' at the end of this chapter so keep reading..

- Jhanelle ☁️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP:

I started thinking what
and where will I get money that's yey big. I mean like I don't wanna ask Louis or Luke for that kind of money. So I told them to stay and I'm going to find an ATM and get money out. So I finally found one. I insert my card in and typed how much I want and it said that it was declined. I should've seen that one coming because it was declined in the first place. But I still don't know how it got declined. So I insert my other card in the machine and I thought to myself that this one gotta work. It didn't work. I started breathing heavily. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't get my money out.

I had a minute of realisation that if I go to the bank I could physically get the money out. So I did. I went to the nearest bank and I finally got my €200 money and dashed back to the place where my car was. And I finally got my car back. I was so relived that I did.

LOUIS' POV

I never really understood Ally. I was there. I could've given her the money she needed. I mean, maybe she wanted to do things her way but I'm her brother-twin brother infact- who have enough money to use for this kind of situation.

ALLY's POV

As soon as I got home I watch some spongebob since it was the only nice programme that was on, and also Luke came over after everything had happened with my car.

"Hey Ally, I have to tell you something" Luke said while sitting the end of the couch.

"Go on." I said and looked at him.

LUKE's POV

"Hey Ally, I have to tell you something." I said while sitting on the end of the couch.

"Go on." She said and then looked at me.

Should I do it?

Should I tell her about it

Will she be mad?

Will she ignore me?

It's now or never.

"So umm.. I just found out that me and the boys are going on tour." I said not having eye contact with her.

"That's great.." She said getting all excited.

"Well basically, that means I'm leaving for about 3-4 months and I'm leaving tomorrow." I said still not making eye contact with her. I took a quick glimpse of her face and it looked like she was going to cry...

"You-you're le-leaving to-to-tomorrow?" She stuttered.

I looked at her and I can see that a tear was about to come out but she wouldn't let it out.

"Yeah. I just found out this morning." I said looking at her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I kind of forgot, but when we were in your car I was going to tell you but I decided to tell you here instead." I said still waiting for her to react.

"Oh.. Oh that's great.. You'll finally meet more of your fans.." She said getting all happy.

"A-are you not mad?" I questioned her.

"No. I'm happy for you.. Now, who wants pancake with Nutella in it?" She asked and I raised my hand like a 5 year old and kept saying 'Me, me, me, me'

ALLY's POV

"A-are you not mad?" He asked me.

"No. I'm happy for you.. Now, who wants pancake with Nutella in it?" I asked and he raised his right hand and started getting all excited like a little 5 year old.

I nodded my head and told him that he could pick a movie to watch while we're eating.

I went to the kitchen and made the batter. Thinking that I have a chance with Luke was a sh*t choice. At least I got to know him a little bit more. Him and the other boys are like my brothers, my best friends or you my other half. Everything's going to change. No more pranks with them, no more embarrassing each other and all that.

I didn't know that I was already crying until I heard footsteps coming my way. I quickly wiped the tears away and started frying the batter. (A/N Can you even say that? Fry the batter?)

When I was done I brought the plate and the Nutella to my room. Since Louis, Niall, Finn, Jack, Zayn, Harry and Liam wanted to use the sitting room tv.

About an hour or so when the movie was done Luke decided to leave since he have an early flight tomorrow. I said good bye to him and told him to keep in touch with me and to not forget that I was his 'female best buddy'

I went back to my room and locked the door and just cried myself to sleep.

**NEXT MORNING**

I decided to open my eyes to shut my stupid and annoying alarm clock. I hit the top of it and it was soon quiet. I sat at the edge of my bed and thought about Luke leaving. I then had enough of thinking about him and got dressed. I took a pair of skinny jeans, dark blue flowy crop top, light blue hoodie from Hollister and my black vans. I brought the clothing items with me to the bathroom and got changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) That was a horrible ending. I know.

Woah!! I can't believe what I just did. The Janoskians are leaving?😭😭

Now they're out of the way-nothing bad- I'm focusing on 1D and Ally. So yeah.

I wanted to say that I will start updating every Tuesday from now on because I thought that if I update on a Friday I'll always forget BUT I'm not for sure yet... Let's just put it this way ahem *cough cough* I'll just update whenever I feel like it..

And yes I know that today isn't Friday, I know it's Sunday, well it is in my place.. I know what your thinking 'what kind of an author is she?' Well lemmi answer that for ya, I'm a female author who has homework to do but haven't done them, who try to think of something exciting that's gonna happen in her book but don't know what and who is currently sleepy but has to stay awake and do her homework😂

NEXT UPDATE: Sometime this week coming, if not then I don't know😅

QueStioN Of The WeEk

How tall are you?
I think I'm 5'1 or 5'2.. But I'm not sure.. All I know is that I'm smaller than everyone and it's a 5..

☁️ Stay Cloudy Y'all Beautiful People ☁

- Jhanelle ☁️