Chapter 4

(A/N) Hey guys this is Chapter 4 and I will be updating new chapters on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays :D
Hope you guys like this chapter :)

- Jhanelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 4:

ALLY's P.O.V

Me and Jenn went straight to the kitchen and grabbed our snacks that my mom made and when we were going up the stairs I heard my mom talking on the phone about the party tomorrow. Woohoo, parttay.

Jenn was on my laptop editing my video and I was just trying the dresses I bought and I decide on wearing the grey bethan dress with the black wedges and the other stuff.

I went to my walk-in-closet and grabbed my black jacqueline tank from Brandy Melville from California, my black bandeau and left my red jeans on instead and I changed into it.

*DING* *DONG*

"Doorbell!" I yelled from my room and soon enough someone was knocking at my door.

I lazily walked to my door and I saw.....Louis and Harry. Why? And how did my mom let them in, mum never let any boys in the house unless they are friends with Joe.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey! So are you going to let us in or....." Louis said. And Harry just came in, well then...

"Come on in, why don't you." I told them and they did.

"Why are yous here?" I asked them.

"Well......." Louis started and looked over to Harry. Louis did this process a few times until I got impatient.

"Finish your sentence. Well what?" I asked getting impatiently.

"Wellimyourtwinbrother." Louis said. That was fast. Did not understand a thing, all I heard was yadayadayadayada.

"Say it slower this time Louis!" I told him

"Well..... Im......" He started off.

"Not that slow!" I yelled at him.

"Well he is your twin brother and you two are twins!" Harry said out if no where.

"I KNEW IT!!!" Jenn shouted.

"Ohhhh.. Wait what!?" I asked them.

Before anyone can say another word I ran downstairs and I asked my mom and she explained everything to me.

So basically Louis is my twin brother and I will have a birthday party with Louis tomorrow. Yehey! Sarcasm you see.

"So,umm. Now what happens?" I asked mom. Not my Tommo mom, my Sugg mom.

"Well you and your twin are going to have a birthday party together!" She said. Wow! Good to hear I guess.

"Erm, okayy." I told them. I ran back upstairs to my room.

"Hello sister!" Louis shouted.

"Hey!" I said back at him. I saw Jenn teaching Harry some of her editing stuff, even I don't know it. I do know a bit.

"I don't really know you that well Ally." Louis said. And I didn't know him that well too.

"I know." I told him.
I went in my walk-in closet and went to my make up area and I was searching for my peach lipstick and then I found it and I applied it on my lips.

I saw Louis sitting on one of my throw pillow on the ground and he was looking around the room.

I was setting up my ' video area ' and turned on my lighting and placed my camera on its tripod.

Louis just sat there not knowing what to do. I went and took my other chair lying around my closet and placed it right beside my chair.

I motioned Louis to sit beside me and he did.

"Just stay down and when I say a friend you show up, okay." I told him and he nodded. I turned on y camera.

"Hey guys! It's me Ally!" I started and looked into the camera.

"Today's video is special! It's a secret but I'm here with a friend!" I said and Louis showed up right beside me.

"So we all know who this is!" I said poking Louis' cheek.

"We here have Mr. Louis Tomlinson!" I shouted while looking at the camera.

"Yes. It is I Louis Tomlinson!" He shouted back at the camera.

"I will be interviewing Louis today. And lets get started!" I said.

"Louis tell us about yourself!" I said

"Well my name is Louis William Tomlinson.
I'm 21 today but turning 22 tomorrow.
I have 5 sisters. No wait I mean I have 6. No wait I meant to say was I have 5 sisters.
I was born in Doncaster.
I have a girlfriend named Eleanor Calder.
Yeah that's all!" He said while looking at the camera and back at me. Woah 5 sisters plus me that means I have 6 sisters too, including Zoe.

"Tell me about yourself Ally." He said.

"My full name is Ally Mai Joy Rose Dawson. So long I know right.
I'm 21 today also and my birthday is tomorrow.
I have a brother and a sister. My sisters name is Zoe and my brothers name is Joe.
I was born also in Doncaster but moved here in Mullingar.
I don't have a boyfriend.
I play the guitar and sings.
And ummmmm that's all." I said looking at the camera.... I kind of whispered the part where I didn't have a boyfriend, which was a complete lie.

"And that's all what we have for today. Bye Guys!" I shouted at the camera and I covered the lens with my hands and turned it off.

After of editing it I uploaded the video and went to my room with Louis.

"What do you do for living?" He asked.

"Well I do YouTube videos and I well ummm use to work at Brandy Melville in California. So yeah, but I'm trying to get a job at Nandos." I told him.

Harry and Louis looked at me at the same time, tey were just staring at me.

"Is something in my face?" I asked wiping my face.

"No no no. It's just that if Niall finds out that you're going to work there he will go there every single day." Harry told me.

"Oh right. Then don't tell him." I told them and I winked at the end. They just nodded.

It was kind of getting cold so I went and got a grey oversized sweatshirt, black leggings and some fuzzy socks then I went to my bathroom and changed into them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Hey guys. How do you think that was? I think it was good :)
So yeah. Please VOTE AND COMMENT if you guys liked this...

I will be updating new chapters every week but only FRIDAY, SATURDAY or SUNDAY because that's the only days where I can finish/update new chapters since I have school and all.

Babush 👋👋👋

- Jhanelle