false alarm

Chas pov

I felt like an ass,for acting like that toward the girl.Right now I was laying in bed and ty was dozing in and out of sleep.I took a picture of him and the flash was on so I jumped up looking at me.I begn to laugh hard asf.

"You think that's funny huh"he asked with a smirk on his face.I nodded still laughing he grabbed my phone and got on video instagram.

"Hello fans,chasity thinks it's hilarious to scare people"he then showed me laughing and holding my stomach."She treat me so wrong"he said fake hurting then ended it and posted it.I looked at th time and it was only 4:00,it seemed like they been gone forever.

"So where do we stand"I asked her out of the blue.She looked like she was thinking.

"Idk,do you wanna come back"she said

"Yea..........but don't let that foul shit happen again"I said looking seriously at her.

"Ok bae"was all she said while putting her head on my chest.

"Oh,and when arianna gets back,apologize to her"I said looking down at her,she nodded.

Chris pov

Right now im eating some cereal.Then,my phone went off it was honey.I put my sexy voice on and answered only to hear screaming.

"Whoa ,calm down who is this"I asked

"Arianna,I think honey is going into labor"she yelled,honey was in the back speaking in her native launguage,Chinese.

"Where are yall"I asked getting up and running upstairs

"I don't fucking know,I'm not used to the hood nigga"she said turning hood on me.I bust in Chas room

"Yo honey in labor and arianna don't know where they at"I yelled to ty,he jumped up put his shoes on and took the phone.

"Arianna,what do you see outside"ty asked her,looking scared.

"Omg,um uh I hear alot of ambulance cars"she said.I instantly knew where she was.

"Lil nigga,look behind you"we could hear her moving.

"Ohhhh theres a hospital"she said seeing the hospital up the road.

"Alright,ima Need you to drive honey there,can you do that"I askes her.

"Yea"she said

"Stay on the phone,we on our way"I said looking at chas getting her jacket and sweats.we got Rome,issa,and selena to come then headed out.

We were driving for a while then we got there and rushed into the hospital.

Do you know where ,Sochitta Brown is"I said,even though thats not her last name.I saw chas look at me and smile.

"Yes,room 105down the hall and to the right"She said looking shocked to see ty and me in person.

We ran to the room and saw honey talking to the doctor sitting at the edge of the bed with arianna laughing

"Wtf yo"I said looking at her.She gave me a innocent smile and looked at the doctor.

"Well,sir it seems to be just an false alarm the baby was leaning against the pelvis,which can cause pain,and this being 's.Brown's first pregnancy she was unaware of what it really felt like to be in labor and panicked."the lady doctor told me.

We al let out a huge sigh.Then sam and jam began to cry rome took them in the hall.

"Babe,you had all us worried"I said looking at honey,then I turned my attention to arriana who was laughing her butt off.

"And,you missy,damn I got cussed out"I said looking at her,making her laugh even more.

We all went home and chilled and Chas and arriana had a conversation to get to know one another then her and ty left to go back to beccas house.We all fell asleep and that was it.

-----------sorry it's short but I'm probably update again tonight ------