a speedy flight

" Come on toothless, faster " Hiccup urged pushing his night fury Toothless into a fast and speedy dive. The wind whipping his hair back and making his brown eyes water. It was a gorgeous sunny afternoon, perfect riding conditions. Toothless had his green almost cat like eyes round and full with happiness. He enjoyed flying as much as Hiccup did if not more. After free falling for a bit the tops of the green trees of the Isle of Burk coming steadily closer. Just before he could hit the trees he pulled up gracefully his strong black wings hoisting them again towards the blue sky.
" Great job Toothless we nailed it that time " Hiccup says " finally i thought he would never get it " he mumbles. But of course his dragons overly sensitive ears caught up on than, and Toothless sped up rushing towards the cove near where Hiccup first encountered Toothless. Back when dragons and Vikings were still at war. Toothless now hovers over the cove, with Hiccup grumbling protests. UThe dragon mischievously smiles, making up a plan to get back at his master. Toothless in his attempt to get back at him forgets he cant fly with out Hiccup due to his crash, he then suddenly jolts in mid air swinging his rider of his back and towards the water below. Aahhhhhh Hiccup yells, Toothless grins for a second till gravity takes its toll and he begins plummeting  towards the water as well. He flaps his powerful wings, but to no avail. He lands in the water with an all mighty splash sending water sky rocketing towards the sky. Hiccup is the first to surface, and when he does he stands up and gives toothless a glare and if glares could kill I'm sure toothless would have died by now. Hiccup grumbles a hole lot of curses as he walks away. But before he walks to far toothless hits him with his tail sending him face first back into the water. He resurfaces for the second time soaking wet. He stomps off angry towards the cave with the sound of jingling dragon laughter coming from behind. " why did you do that "
Hiccup grumbles.
"because it was so funny and just couldn't resist"
Hiccup freezes his heartbeat picking up " d.. did y.. You just talk"
" yes i did"
" oh Thor i didn't know you could talk"
" well i can i speak dragonese"
" dragon what? "
" do i need to spell it out to you dragonese "
Hiccup looks at him utterly bewildered
" whats dragonese anyway"
" its an ancient language only dragons can understand"
" how come i understood, am i a dragon? " toothless gives him a really look
"yeah hiccup your a flipping dragon" he answers sarcastically
" well seeing as I'm obviously not a dragon how can i understand you"
"because your a dragon keeper"