I broke into a castle~

Your P.O.V.~

I jumped onto the castle wall and looked around. All was quiet and dark, perfect.
I jumped by windows until I saw a head of bright red hair through one.
"Found ya Shira~" I giggled.
I slowly pushed on the window, it swung open noise less. I made a tsk noise. I would have to teach her how to open it.
A gust of wind blew as I stepped into the room. On her desk was a bunch of medical books and papers.
Just like her~ I thought
I closed the window and crawled into the bed. Shira was warm and I was cold. Soon I felt myself drift off.

(Time skip brought by my lazy self~)

Shirayuki's P.O.V.
I woke up and felt something warm next to me. Sleepily I opened one eye to see a person next to me. It startled me and I screamed.
A couple moments later I heard footsteps outside my door.

Obi's P.O.V.
I heard miss scream and me and Zen were up and running in record time.
"Shirayuki are you ok?!" Zen yelled opening the door to Miss's room.
Inside was a very odd sight. Shirayuki was sitting up in bed with a look of shock and laying next to her was a very unhappy girl.

Your P.O.V.~
I heard Shira scream and I started to open my eyes.
"Dann Shira what's wrong?" I asked still trying to rub the sleep from my eyes.
"(Y-y/n)?!" Shira was looking at me like she had seen a ghost.
"Shirayuki who's this?" A white haired boy demanded.
"Jeez old man you're sure making a racket first thing in the morning." I complained.
The cat eyed boy next to him started laughing and the white haired boy started to blush.
"Shira, aren't you gonna introduce me?" I grinned.

Shirayuki's P.O.V.
I couldn't believe it! (Y/n) was sitting next to me! I had missed her in the forest where she would keep me company while I helped her gather herbs.
"Shira, aren't you gonna introduce me?" she grinned.
"O-oh! Of course! Zen, Obi, this is (y/n). She lives in the woods I used to collect herbs in. She doesn't mean any harm I swear!" I reassured Zen, who started to relax.
"How'd you get in?" Obi asked.
"Shira forgot to lock her window." (y/n) yawned.
Zen frowned and Obi started laughing again.

Your P.O.V. ~
The cat eyed boy named Obi started laughing again.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"Just that you crawled into Miss's room at night and act like its normal!" Obi laughed.
I snorted and got up.
"Anyway," I snapped Zen and Obi out do their thoughts. "I'm here for another reason besides seeing Shira. Prince Zen, I would like to work as one of your aides."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yay! Another fanfic! I tried to make the first chapter long and I hope you all like it! 😘