//CHAPTER 3//

————————————–——————
A/N
So I was reading over the epilogue of Miraculous ladybug princess and was thinking... Should I make a reincarnation AU? I'm absolutely in love with the Reincarnation AU Story's but the thing is there are hardly 2 out there to read and no offence but they're not really how I think it would be... But they are really good!
🎀|-MFT-|🎀
————————————–——————
😪•Unedited😪
Nobody's P.O.V
Okay... So I guess Marinette having absolutely 'NO' sleep is an under statement. She literally had no sleep at all and was living on caffeine in a flask and cookies. (For Tikki if course.)

What was Marinette doing?

Texting her boyfriend of course. I mean what else would she be doing? The medieval task that was due in two days? Nope. Homework is overrated, I mean, Who needs it?

Onto the texts Marinette was practically chewing her bed spread to contain her laughter! ChatNoir was being such a dork!

ChatNoir🖤💚
My'Lady you're so purrfect!

Marinette smiled at the text her kitty was so ridiculous!

Ladybug🖤❤️
You're so adorkable ;)

ChatNoir🖤💚
Who would've thought? Ladybug falling for her charming prince? Imagine the headlines! "Heroes in love!"

Marinette smiled and looked at the time 4:00! She tiredly yawned as she scrolled through there messages, they had been talking for hours about school, akumas, personal life, ugh teachers and flirting.

Ladybug🖤❤️
I have to go my charming prince! I'll talk to to you tomorrow! xxx❤️

Marinette put her phone back on charge and placed her head down on her pillow smiling before she had drowned in sleep...
.
.
🖤
.
.
Well Marinette hadn't had expected to wake up to the sound of her kwami screaming in her ear.

"What's wrong Tikki?" Marinette asked stretching.

"Your late! And your teachers Ms Mendeleiev!" Tikki cried flying around while Marinette jumped up.

Marinette quickly got out of her bed untangling her foot from the mass of her blanket and chucked on her casual outfit and hairdo.

She grabbed her bag, Tikki and phone and rushed down the stairs looking at the microwave. 15 minutes late...

That was practically a death Sentence in Ms. Mendeleiev's class.

Marinette ran to the bench grabbing an Apple and some macarons for lunch and running speedily out of the bakery in the direction of the school.

Marinette ran into the school nervously sweating will Ms. Mendeleiev punish her? Suspend her? Make her go to detention? Who knows?

Marinette once again burst in the classroom muffling our apologies to the evil teacher waiting for her to come to see she hadn't arrived... She blushed in embarrassment and shamefully walked to her desk.

Marinette slumped into her chair, sighing in defeat. What world did she live in? What luck did she ever had? What would her life be like if she never met ChatNoir- What would it be like without the Miraculous?

Well, she grumpily thought. At least I'd have a much better sleep without them... But.. She couldn't imagine her life without her earrings, she's been through so much that she's used to it...

Plus, she was far past 'Normal' anyway. I mean, who gets to say they've defeated criminals with a hot blonde in a tight leather cat suit, saves Paris (and the world- maybe) and have countless times running from agents, police or fans. Her of course.

Alya turned over at Marinette taking in her tired, tattered expression and gasped loudly.

"You..." Alya raised an finger pointedly at Marinette. "You stayed up all night texting that boy... Didn't you?" Alya asked catching the attention of Nino and Adrien who were subtly listening in.

"No." Marinette answered scrunching up her nose.

"Marinette." Alya hissed. "Don't lie to me. You always scrunch you're nose when you lie and you're doing it right now!"

Adrien smiled. He'd remember that for another time...

"I wasn't up all night." Marinette explained. "Just... Most of it." She admitted sheepishly.

"What were you texting?" Alya asked while Marinette blushed. "Show me!"

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Fine." The blueberry haired girl passed Alya her phone but immediately hid it when the teacher burst in.

Ms. Mendeleiev' eyed her classroom gaining contact with everyone till she reached Marinette and Alya... Hmm... She could sense fear...

Ms. Mendeleiev' smirked and went to the board calling out the the students names and was currently explaining Greek mythology.

Alya looked over at Marinette and shuttered. "She can't smell fear, right?"

"I hope not. We'd be long gone." Marinette laughed nervously causing Adrien and Nino to snore catching Ms. Mendeleiev's attention.

The four looked away innocently and Nino pretended to rummage through his bag, Adrien pretended to look at the board, Marinette flipped through her book and Alya went through her pencil case.

Sensing no trouble, Ms. Mendeleiev' went on with the lesson.

Alya grinned triumphantly and looked through Marinette's phone squealing at jokes, puns and flirty nonsense that was texted with Marinette peering over her shoulder.

Alya and Marinette had completely forget they were in the devils class when a ruler was slammed down onto the table causing Alya and Mari to jump.

"Girls!" Satan- Ms Mendeleiev shouted. "Hand me your phone immediately. No texting in class!"

Marinette and Alya stared horrendously at the teacher. "WHAT?" Marinette screeched. "Please I beg of you, don't go through my phone."

"Rules are rules Ms Cheng!"

Alya looked sympathetically at Marinette and gave Ms Mendeleiev the phone.

"Hmm.... Oh? Marinette has a boyfriend?" The devil gasped. "Oh Marinette look at these texts!"

Marinette groaned and slumped in her chair ready to face the worst embarrassment in the world.

"Let's start here..."

STUPID TEACHERS