//CHAPTER 4//

Marinette sat down chewing onto her nails nervously while the teacher grinned evilly.

"Hmm..." The teacher hummed. "Oh my gosh!" The teacher gasped.

"You have a boyfriend?" The 'Devil' teacher laughed. "Out of all the textes I've seen... Gosh... Hey kitty oh and Hey My'Lady..."

Adrien's eyes widened, these texts seemed really familiar. I guess all couples are like this.

"Wow, Wow, wow." The teacher guffawed. "I've never expected such behaviour from you!" She looks at her embarrassed student evilly. "'Oh I hate school' and 'oh really, my teachers such a—"

The whole class looks at Marinette shocked and gasps.

"I refuse to say the end of this sentence."

"No." Marinette smiles sweetly up at the teacher. "Go on, you've already invaded my privacy and gone through my text messages." Marinette laughed sarcastically. "What's the harm'?"

Shock.
Awe.
Curiosity.

The devil looked at her student in shock. "This boy is changing you!" She gasps falsely. "I demand you to break up with him and never talk to him again!"

"Look," Marinette stands up. "Even though you don't have relationship goals, doesn't mean you can steal away mine."

Oh. snap.

"HOLY **** I DEMAND YOU TO BLOCK THAT LITTLE **** OF A ****** BOYFRIEND AND NEVER TALK TO THAT LITTLE **** TARD AGAIN?" The teacher screams.

"See teach'." Marientte grins. "It wasn't so hard at all."

"YOU!"

The class looks on mortifyingly confused and wanting scarce opinions...

LOL.

Too bad they ain't no get it.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The author screamed making the class cry.

"WHATS GOING ON?!"

Okay guys, this book was really a joke that turned into four chapters... Lol I'm so sorry! :) my
Life revolves around eating and memes so I'm probably not the best person to talk to...

EAT PUNS TO BE PUNNY

*Ive had a rough week im so sorry and sinny*