Spechie x Jaiden (With Odd1sout)

Spechie POV: "Today, Is the day!" Spechie said excitedly "I'll finally ask Jaiden to be mine!" Spechie has been waiting to ask Jaiden out for what feel like years, But today was the day to finally make Jaiden hers. As Spechie talks to James(Theodd1sout) about how she should ask Jaiden out, James secretly is planning about asking out Jaiden. James feels like he should tell Spechie about how he feels about Jaiden. "Spechie?" asked James nervously "Hmmm?" Spechie replies "Spechie, I love Jaiden to the moon and back!" James exclaimed, "And I can't let you have her!!". Spechie ends the call James because of how mad she was, James feels like a horrible piece of crap.

Jaiden POV: "I miss talking to Spechie." Jaiden said depressed "She always talking James, maybe she doesn't go for girls?"

Spechie POV: "Maybe James will get her first because they both live in Arizona and I'll be too late. I'll still try to win her heart!!!" Spechie said with Determination. 

As Spechie arrives at Arizona airport, James meets Spechie and tell her "I'm sorry Spechie, I'll  let you have Jaiden.", Spechie gives James a big bear hug and they walked to James car together. James drops Spechie off at Jaiden house,  Spechie doesn't know if she should knock or wait til tomorrow. Spechie gains the confidence to knock. Spechie knocks on Jaiden's front door, Jaiden mom answers it and asked "Are you The Famous Spechie, That my daughter loves so dearly?", Spechie asked, "S-S-S-She loves me?". Jaiden's mom doesn't answer the question, she just answered with "Follow me to her room" so Spechie followed her, As Spechie stands at the door She knock on the door and Jaiden opens. Spechie goes in for a deep kiss and Jaiden accepts it and they make out, Spechie holding Jaiden hips they stop kissing and make eye contact "I-I-I-" Jaiden interrupts her "Spechie will you be mine forevea?" Jaiden said "Forevea?" spechie replies "Yes, Forevea!" Jaiden said. Years past they get married and Timtom, itsalexclark, and Tonyvtoons were the bridesmaids. The priest was Markiplier. They grew old and adopted 3 children Domics, Swoozie, and Smol BunBun. 

                                                                             THE END