Chapter 3

Dipper's POV

"The Dimension what?" I asked.

"I think he said the 'Uvubwebweh' Dimension" she said not so sure, yet obviously its wrong.

"Kids, this journal is extremely dangerous!" he bursts.

"But Grunkle Ford, that journal is not that too different on your journal. So can I-" my sentence was cut off when Ford slammed the table beside him.

"No. You shouldn't get nor touch this journal"

I never see Gruncle Ford burst his anger like this. He's like a different person right now.

All of us were silent for almost 5 minutes, when Grunkle Ford finally calmed down; he starts to speak up.

"I'm sorry from what I just did, I was only shocked and afraid after what you'd said to me... " he said.

Wait...  Afraid?

"What do you mean... Afraid? " Mabel said with a tone of curiosity.

"Grunkle Ford... What do you know about this mysterious journal?" I asked.

He hesitate at first, but he decided to say to us. He first take a deep breath before he starts.

"This journal...  As you both suspected, came from another dimension. And that dimension is a-no-good-place to visit"

Another curiosity was formed on our face.

"Dimension UHYHUVH, also known as Dimension Reverse or even Reverse Falls"

"Wow...  That's a cool name...  Like it resembles Gravity Falls" Mabel said in amusement.

"It is...  But that world is not what you think it is..." he said, facing on the blue journal.

"What do you mean?"

"I-I.... " he stopped for a moment then he continued.

"I need to finish the papers. Both of you, go upstairs. Don't disturb me for a while" he said.

He's telling an excuse...  Or lying.

He then approached us and starts dragging us to the elevator.

"But Grunkle-" Mabel was about to say something when Ford stopped her.

"No buts kids" he pushed us inside the elevator abd pressed the button up to the Shack.

///5 minutes Later///
+At the Attic+

I'm alone in the attic, to freshen my mind.

I'm still wondering what that joumal is. And its pretty obvious that Gruncle Ford knew about it.

We tried to ask him,  but the result is he kicked us out on the basement.

Back at the basement,  we didn't tried to escape because he gave us a warning look.

Like he was saying: "don't try to do it, its too dangerous"

The time Mabel and I saw his expression,  like of he was afraid or something...  Or even someone.

I'll try to talk with Mabel if we could ask Ford about the journal, again.

And speaking of her, where is she?

Mabel's POV

Gruncle Ford was too scary!!!

His action back at the basement gaves me the creeps out of my bones.