Chapter 4

Dipper's POV

Who is this guy?

A flashing blue light popping out of no where.... Another mysterious phenomenon of Gravity Fall or far from that?

"What is that blue light dipping sauce?" Mabel asked.

"Like you, I also don't know... And it's already the second time we saw this blue light, but we don't have a single clue on what is it" I said.

"I'll be back,  I need to ask Grunkle Ford about this"

I'm sure he'll help us solve this mystery now. But before I even leave, I heard weird sounds.

"Boop boop boop, boop bip boop" I looked at Mabel who's... Poking the guy?!

"Mabel stop that!"

"What? I'm waking him up" she said.  Oh dear.

"We don't even know if he's an ally and even where in the world he came from!"

"That's why I'm waking him up. To know his answer on what you want to ask"

Oh. Even though her sentence is kinda weird, she had a good point on that....

"But we need to say this to Grunkle Ford, he probably knows how to deal with... Dimension lapse" I demand.

"Sure, but we need to wake him up first. Who knows if he's injured or something... " jeez Mabel.

"Okay, okay... "

"Uuuuuggghhhh.... Everything hurts" Mabel and I looked at each other, shocked.

"Yes, he's awake so let's ask him wher-" Mabel's  sentence was cut off when the blue light came again.

"Oh no!"

"It's brighter than the last one!"

I closed my eyes and I hoped that nothing wrong would happen.

The light is slowly fading, what a relief.

I opened my eyes and... I'm still at the shack!

But no sign of Mabel... Fudge!

I looked around and.....  Did Mabel do something in the attic? They are few changes here.

"Gideon! What's with the noise?" someone said.

It's a girly and hyper voice, but that is not Mabel's voice yet its familiar... And wait, did she said Gideon?!

"Why are you ignoring me?! Are you deaf or some-" the door opened and it reveals...

"P-Pacifica?! "

"T-Tyrone?!"

Mabel's POV

The blue light thing shines brighter and brighter and brighter.

I closed my eyes because the light can kill an eye.

And then few moments later,  the light is fading. Yay!

"Bro-bro, you okay? "

I open and my eyes and jeez, my vision is blurry.

I waited fir seconds, but there is no response from Dipper.

"Dip?" I close my eyes multiple times 'till my vision is normal.

"Dipper?" Still no response.

I looked around and my bro is gone.

"OMG!"

But the guy is still on the ground. And I know he's already awake.

"Hey uuhhmmm... You can wake up now" I said to the stranger.