Chapter One

Chapter One

Unnie dedicated 'to sa'yo. Sorry natagalan ito. XD Tinamad kasi ako LOL hindi na 'to one shot! Sana mababasa at magugustohan mo ito. =""">

It was that cold snowy night when I was going home from practice that I met this girl going the opposite way as I was. I was busy staring at the semi-icy pavement until I, without knowing, bumped into her. She was wearing a blue knitted hat with a poofy ball on top, blue and white plaid coat, black legging and yellow furry boots. Long chocolate colored hair that curls into goldilocks curls at the bottom with side bangs to perfect the style. She shooked her head and looked down.

"I'm sorry . . ." I apologized "No, I am." she said, still looking at the ground, and walked away from me. It was weird seeing a strange girl walking with that kind of clothing in the middle of the night. What's weirder is that I always see her everytime I go home from practice. Same time, same pavement, same clothing, same robotic face. Never have I seen a girl like her whenever I go home. This is the first and it felt like time has played with me. Making me feel like the same day has been repeating and repeating over and over again. Same routine everyday.

One night, I finally got the courage to grab her wrist and turn her to look at me, in the eye. "Hey, where did you come from?" I asked and I wrinkled my nose a bit because I scented strawberries from her. Nervousness arose her face and she bit her lip. "Are you . . . mute?" I asked, now with a curious look with a bit of apology as I didn't know she was . . . was she?

Her response? She looked down and shooked her head. This girl is fond of shooking her head, isn't she? "Nowhere . . . I've got nowhere else to go . . ." I nodded and gently pulled her along with me.

"Come with me, you'll catch a cold."

~*~

As I unlocked the door to my dorm with the key I have, Kyungsoo, my dormmate, looked at us with wide eyes and backed up. "Jongin, why did you bring a woman home?" he asked curiously, surprised too that I brought a random girl home. "She is just lost, so I thought to be a good samaritan and help her out." with that, he released a huge sigh and got back to his cooking.

"I never thought you would do such a thing . . ." he replied with a brow up. "Anyways, before you taste my incredible food, what's your name?" he asked cockily as we sat on the couch. "You haven't even told her your name and you're asking for her name?" "Right, I'm sorry. I'm Do Kyungsoo, you could call me D.O or simply Kyungsoo." he said straight-forwardly and went back to his cooking.

It took a while for the girl to answer, but if you ask me, I totally forgot to ask her her name. So much for a stranger to just grab her and bring her to a stranger's house, with another stranger in it. How strange, and I used the word 'strange' too much. "I'm Kim Jongin by the way, just call me oppa." I whispered and she nodded "Well . . . ?" Kyungsoo repeated and she bit her lip. "I . . . I don't have a name . . ." with that, Kyungsoo almost dropped the pan and let the steak juice burn him. "I-I see . . ." he said and cleaned his mess.

"But oppa can name me." "Which oppa?" "Jongin oppa." for some reason, my heart fluttered when she said I could name her, I don't know why but I just felt it. It felt . . . great. "Uhh . . . I'll think it over."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N: First chapter published! Please don't forget to comment on what you think and such. :) Like I have said, I love to see comments and of course criticism. ^^

Have a great day.