"Mum?"

"What are you doing here?" I ask calmly when in truth im scared as shit in the inside and out.

She's never came before no matter the reason, whether it was my birthday or someone died, so why now?

"I can't see my only child?" She asks.

She looks me up and down with a smile of sweetness than takes a double look realizing the deep scars.

She looks like she's on the verge of crying or screaming.

After a minute or two she seemed to calm herself down enough to talk.

"Where's your father?" She asks half yelling.

"I never know where he's at during the day." I say, cracking my words.

She sighs and looks at me with pity eyes.

"I shouldn't have ever left you." She says. Looking me straight in the eyes.

We stay like that for a while when all of a sudden her eyes light up.

" Have you eaten yet?" She asks.

" What ? "  She looks at my scars, tells me she should have never left me, and envites me to lunch?

"I know we just met for the very first time since that day, but I'm just asking so you can get some sun on you for a little bit. Please tell he has atleast let you outside." She says in the most desperate way.

" Outside?" I can't remember the last time I've been outside.

"Oh dear lord, jace, what have you done !" She halfway screams. "Come on your coming with me." She says as she grabs my hand and drags me through the house.

☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️

So......

Hey, this is for those who have been waiting for a second chapter.
Lots of love.

Tell me your thoughts.
Vote. Comment. Follow.

Bye...Homies.

🃏