Before the House

" I should of shipped​ myself to London when I had the chance!"
I curse under my breath.

I climb down the stairs untensing my muscles before the whips, that were to come.

I started to get use to the same routine when I was 6; wake up, do chores, 30 minuets to myself, whips, basement, chains, more whips, and finally sleep.

I never wear shirts that show my back or stomach or arms or pants that show my legs, so no one would see the scars, even though no one around me knows I exist, unless Jace is home or I'm doing the chores.

" Hey girrlll." Jace, my father, slurred fully drunk as every other day.

Knowing already I turned around and closed my eyes letting my body go completely untense.

As soon as the whip slapped my back I heard the blood splatter on the tiled floor.

That's gonna be a deep one.

Soon after the first one, thousands more came, with more blood splattering.

I fell to the floor, with my vision red from the blood that went into my eyes,and looked up to see Jace laughing his ass off with the same smile.

× × ×

I blacked out and the next thing I knew I was in the basement, full of laughter from my dad's, also drunk, friends, being kicked around.

When they were through they chained me up and whipped me with some spiked whips.

When they were finished they took me off the chains and left me to clean myself up before I sleep.

° ° °

Morning came and I woke up to a pang in my head.

Great I have a headache. UGH!

I got up slowly and changed my PJ 's into clothes, Jean shorts and a gray " Vans Off the Wall " tank top.

As I was walking in the hallway, towards the kitchen, I saw a picture of my mom which was taken 10 years ago when my Mum, Dad, and me were very close.

I would always wonder why that picture was still hanging there if my dad hardly ever talked about her or mention her.

I was in the kitchen about to wash the dishes when I felt another presence in house.

I stood very still until I felt the presence in the kitchen.

I closed my eyes and untensed myself ready for the blood but it didn't come.

I turned around to find not my father but my...

"Mum?"

"Hello Alex."

☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

Sooooo....

How was my first chapter of "The secrets of life?"

Tell me your thoughts.
Vote. Comment. Follow.

Bye... Homies.

🃏