The Name's Death and I'm the New Hades 2

HEY YALL SO THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OFMY UPDATES! SO IM DOING PRETTY WELL ARENT I??? O YA SO VOTE COMMENT FAN AND TELL UR HOMEDOGS!!!

My eyes widened in amazement and adoration. A smile spread across my cold face and my mind almost went numb from the complete beauty of this new world. Marble columns rose from the ground, vines hung from marble homes, and people and creatures unknown walked around smiling at everyone who looked there way. There didn't seem to be anything unhappy about this place. We walked along a stoned path and even the boys faces were searching for something among the beautiful landscape and golden sky.

We finally made it to a circle building with large columns and vines everywhere. We stepped inside as we heard speaking and laughter.

"DEATH! My daughter!" A gorgeous man came running at me with a smile on his face. His arms were spread wide and he pulled me into a tight embrace. He was much taller than me and that's when I noticed who he was. He was the man from my unconscious vision. That's also when what he said clicked in my mind.

"Dad?" My voice lightly shook as I waited for his reply. A slight smile tugged at the corners of my lips in the anticipation.

"Yes, princess. I've missed you so much and so has your mother." I let out a breath I hadn't even know I'd been holding in. I hugged him as tight as I could. Wait! Mother? As soon as I thought a beautiful woman came down from a marble chair. Her hair a golden color and was wavy. Her eyes were pure silver and she wore a silver shimmering gown. She was short, like me, and had the prefect body. She looked wise and loving but fierce all together. She had a silver bow and arrow slung against her back with tall boots and I could see the blade strapped to her leg up until her knee length dress cut it off. Her smile was maternal as she too pulled me into a tight hug.

"Death, your parents are both gods. And one of the fiercest combinations too! Artemis and Hades brought together to make you, wow." Serious, no wonder I was like what I am now. I really needed an explanation!

"Sweetie, I'm Artemis, goddess of the hunt, and your father is Hades. We came together to create you a new goddess so you can take over Hades' position or mine when the time comes. You are the strongest goddess or god ever created and you're of a totally different time. You have to find a mate eventually, so we have you enrolled at this school for another reason. If you need any help ask your friends or come see us we are always welcome to see you!" she had a bright smile and she looked utterly charming. After all the introductions of cousins and aunts and uncles, the three boys and I walked out and back to the school.

"Wow, so well that was really easy but its late so let's get you in your dorm for the night." We walked along the school grounds and all the boys just stared at me with curious and lustful eyes. I scoffed at them all until we finally reached a dorm row labeled HADES.

"Well, Death, you can stay in the Hades hall because you'll have me near you for just in cases." He smiled apologetically at me and I didn't quite catch on to the secret yet. So I followed him to a plain room and he told me tomorrow I could decorate and I plopped down on the bed. I fell fast asleep with the replaying of today's events in my head.