I won't lie to you

It's been a couple weeks since my dad's funeral and I'm slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things. Greg stayed with me for a whole week until he had to travel back to Costa Rica for training. The days have been long and stressful but thankfully painting and drawing has been getting me through. I've also got back in touch with my manager who has set up plenty of photo shoots and modeling gigs for me. Of course me and Greg stay in touch and call each other everyday but Tyler and Jasmine keep me socially stable most of the time. Since my dad's death came so unexpectedly Tyler postponed the camp flog gnaw carnival just to be there for me and I couldn't thank him enough. Now the carnival is in two days and I'm getting anxious to see the finished product of Tyler's hard work. As of now I'm laying in my room staring at the ceiling once again just trying to make sense of my life at the moment. My thoughts were soon interrupted by the ringing of my phone. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey Rose just calling to let you know we have a photo shoot at 3 today." My manager Giovanna says. "Ok thanks Gio I'll see you soon." She returns the statement before hanging up leaving me in silence once again. I drag myself from my bed and look to my clock to see it was only 11:00. Meaning I had time to paint before I got ready for my shoot. I put on some music as usual and drag out my painting supplies. I start to paint along with the vibe of the music by Jaden Smith, zoning out of reality for just a second and focusing in on my painting. Like always in what seemed like no time at all I was done and took a step back to review what I did.

 Like always in what seemed like no time at all I was done and took a step back to review what I did

I look back to my clock to see that painting took longer than it seemed and it was already 2. I rush to gather my stuff and hop in the shower real quick. I didn't bother to do anything with my hair or makeup being that they'll do it for me at my shoot. I hurry to grab my keys and lock up before walking down to the garage and getting in my car. A new thing I've been trying to do since getting out of rehab is driving myself places and not taking Ubers unless I had to. I was tired of feeling sorry for myself and having people do things for me that I could do myself. I make it to the venue where the shoot will be and the atmosphere was already ten times more uplifting than how I've been feeling lately.

2 chainz- Its a vibe was blasting and all of the makeup and hair crew seemed to be in a good mood automatically making me feel like a million bucks in preparation for this photo shoot. "Hey beautiful!" Said the photographer Nigel. "Hey Nige!" I say using the nickname I gave him in the past. "Alright so just to give you a little background on the theme of our shoot, it's going to be a red and white type clothing selection so think very bright and sexy. Good?" He states. "Yeah perfect let's get crackalackin!" I say mentally cringing at my choice of words. "Yeah let's never say that again. Let's go guys!" Nigel laughs and rounds up his crew while I stand in frame.

 Let's go guys!" Nigel laughs and rounds up his crew while I stand in frame

"Alright everyone that's a wrap!" Nigel calls out as everyone claps

"Alright everyone that's a wrap!" Nigel calls out as everyone claps. I feel a tap on my shoulder before I turn around to see Tyler. "Oh hey! How long have you been here?" I ask. "Pretty much the whole time you looked amazing out there Rosey." He says as I squint my eyes at him from his nickname "Thanks, anyways are you prepared for the camp flog gnaw carnival?" I question. " Yeah, that's actually one of the things I wanted to talk to you about since I postponed it and realized it might be better for it to be in the summer. You're still coming right?" I didn't hesitate at all before answering "Of course I am! why would you think I wasn't?" He looks uneasy before completely ignoring my question and speaking on a sensitive subject between the two of us. "Look Rose I'm pretty sure it's not hard to figure out that I've liked you, maybe even loved you for a really long time. And I know you have Greg and I'm not trying to take you away from him at all, I guess I'm just saying..I'll wait for you, I'll never turn my back on you, whenever you need me just call." I stand there speechless before he speaks " You don't have to say anything I'll see you at the carnival." He gives me a hug and leaves me standing there in my thoughts. On my way home I was completely engulfed in thinking about how Tyler basically just confessed his like or love for me. I don't know how to feel I guess I always knew but just chose not to dwell on it. I have Greg now anyway so it couldn't work out between me and Tyler.

Sorry for such the long wait for an update school was taking up my time for the longest. Yeah it's short but stay tuned 😉