Chapter 1

Hey, my name's Clarissa. I just moved to a new school and I only have one friend. Her name is Emma. She's the sweetest. She told me about this guy and he's a total fuckboy. She told me to stay as far away from him as I can.

     So today is my third day of school and I've been begging Emma to show me Jacob and she finally agreed. We are in different classes for 1st period so we went our different ways. 😂 Before 1st period I went to the bathroom. So I started walking through the hallway and I bumped into somone and I dropped my books. "Omg I'm so sorry" I said while looking down and about to reach for my books. "Let me help you with those" they responded.  He picked up my books and I finally got a look at him. Damn he was fine. "Thanks" I said. " No problem and what's ur name" he asked. "Clarissa, what about you" "I'm Jacob." Oh fuck, this better not be the fuckboy. "Well, imma go to class... see ya" I said trying to get away from him. "Wait, can I have ur number?" He asked. "Sure it's ***-***-****." Now I was off to class.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. If you want them longer tell me and please vote and comment. I'll only make the chapters longer if you're enjoying the story. Byeeee