Chapter 16

Once I turned off the water and stepped out of the bathtub the air made contact with my skin which made me shiver. I looked at the counter which had my pajamas but they weren't there. I swear I put them there when I walked back in.

I peeked out the door and saw Jacob with my clothes and he had a smirk on his face.

"Jacob!!! Give me my clothes!!!"

"If you really want them, come and get them baby girl."

I gave him my angry face and ran towards him. My towel fell off but I didn't care right now. Then I jumped on top of him and snatched my clothes out of his hands. I was about to get off of him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him and started touching my chest.

"Not so fast baby."

"We literally just had sex, let me go!"

He glared at me and let me go. I ran back into the bathroom and changed. When I walked out Jacob was shirtless and was on his phone. Once I layed next to him he put his phone down and faced me.

"I'm nervous."

"Baby girl, there's nothing to be nervous about."

"Um... actually there is, what if your fans hate me?"

"Trust me, they won't. They'll love you."

I sighed and grabbed my phone and went on instagram. Ever since Jacob and I started dating I've been gaining a lot of followers. I've also been developing fanpages!

Next Day

Today is Jacob's first show. I'm super excited! I'm gonna get to meet fans and perform. I'm going to be singing Into You. We had 4 hours before we had to leave so I started getting ready. I put my hair in a high ponytail and did some light makeup. Then I looked through my luggage to find something cute to wear. 👇

When we finished getting ready we got in and uber and headed to the venue

When we finished getting ready we got in and uber and headed to the venue. We drove up the road and a long line was forming. Sone people even had my merch on!

Once Jacob, Ariel, Blake, and me were all by our stations the meet and greet started.

The stations went from Blake to Ariel then me then Jacob.

The first fan came in and she was beautiful. She was super nice and she gave me a poster with fan accounts and pictures.

After M&G

Ariel and Blake are dancing and getting everyone hyped up. Then once they're done it's my turn. Tbh I'm hella nervous. This is my first time performing in front of a crowd, and this crowd is huge!

"What's up guys!!!" Blake yelled.

"So how many of you know Clarissa Chimes?"

(Idk is I told you guys her last name so if I did comment what it is)

The crowd screamed like crazy.

"Well, she's here to sing you guys a song!"

I walked out on stage and people were screaming and had their phones out.

"Hey guys, so how many of you know the song Into You?"

*SCREAMS*

The music started playing and it was time. I started singing and the more I did it, I felt more comfortable.

My spotlight was over and it was now Jacob's turn.

He sang his songs and did some body rolls!

Watching him perform was amazing. At this very moment I knew that this boy was going to change my life.

Hey loves! I hope you liked this chapter. Vote or comment if you want me to write the next chapter.

Sorry if there's any mistakes. Love ya byeeee