Chapter 22

Jacob POV

My sister's friends came over today and she wouldn't leave me alone.  Caroline's friend, Cassie would always hang out with me, so my mom would always think we were friends, but we're not. While Caroline was using the restroom, Cassie barged into my room and jumped on me. I tried pulling her off but she wouldn't budge. Finally I got her off, with the help of Caroline.

Once she got Cassie out of my room, my phone vibrated and I got a text from my Princess.

I smiled at the notification and pressed on her message. I read only through the first sentence and I could feel everything stop.

She's breaking up with me. I don't know what I did wrong. She said I was a fuckboy and she thought I would change. She said i cheated on her. What is she talking about?

I began typing but I stopped. Thinking about all the things that has happened today. Then the name Cassie popped into my head.

Oh Shit

I looked around my house to find my mom. I spotted her cutting up carrots in the kitchen.

"Mom, did Clarissa come over today?"

"Oh yeah, a little while ago. She went upstairs for a minute then ran out. I don't know what happened, I didn't have time to ask."

"Mom, Clarissa broke up with me. She thought I cheated on her with Cassie." I choked out.

"Oh Jacob, go talk to her. Tell her what really happened."

With my mom's advice, I ran out my house and started towards her's.

Clarissa POV

My head was shoved in my pillow but then I had to get some air. I lifted my head from it and walked into the bathroom. I scanned my reflection, my eyes were red and moist.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, scaring the crap out of me. I slowly approached the door and looked through the peep hole thing.

There's the face again. I took a very deep breath and opened my door.

He made eye contact then pulled me into a hug. I was surprised at first but then it felt right. He rested his head on my neck. I could feel his light tears dropping down.

"I didn't cheat. I didn't. She got on me. I didn't do anything. I'm not like that anymore. You've changed me." He said in my neck.

My tears were staring now.

I just nodded my head. He looked up at me with his wet eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No I should be the one sorry. I shouldn't just assume things. I still want you Jacob."

"I need you Clarissa."

"I love you Jacob."

"I love you more Clarissa."

Before I could say anything, he gently pressed his lips onto mine.

Heyyy hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if there's any mistakes. Vote or comment for more. Byeee