41

"One day left~" Jungkook starts humming out, I smile a little and look at the others.

Thinking for a moment, I tap Jin's shoulder, he stops looking at the book and looks at me, I gester him to come closer. I whisper into his ear, moving away from him, he nods and smiles.

Jin claps his hands together while standing. "Cha! It's really boring being clamped inside the house-" Jin says, "It is" V mumbles and lamely throws a pillow. "And I have an idea" Jin says, he laughs a little and points at me, "Actually (Y/n)'s idea" they all look at me, I smile.

"(Y/n) planned to take us to amusement park, what do you think?" J Hope jumps up and smiles, "Well I would love to go!" J Hope exclaims happily, I smile and look at the others, the rest nod. "I would like to go" Rapmon answers, "I would like to go too" Suga responds as well, "I'm totally in!" V answers. The others look at Jungkook, "You?" Jin asks, he looks at me and smiles cutely, "Of course I'll go~" the others groan at him.

"Ok then, let's go!" J Hope screams and links arms with V, they start heading towards the door, my smile falls. "Wait, where's Jimin?" I ask them, they stop walking and look around, "I'm here" we look towards the kitchen and see him holding bread. "Guys..." Jimin says, he points behind him, "I can't get the jams" the others groan again, "That's why you have no jams and also so short" Rapmon says, "Yah! Can't you say that to Suga hyung too!? He's only 1cm taller than me!" Jimin exclaims.

J Hope comes and takes Jimin's arm, "Oh come on, Monie hyung could get scolded for that, Suga hyung is older" J Hope says, "And besides we're going to the amusement park, are jams more important or having fun before Jungkookie gets separate from us for a week?" J Hope asks Jimin, Jimin throws the bread somewhere, "Having fun of course! Let's go!" Jimin runs out the door with J Hope.

Jin and I look at each other while the others run out the door. "Are you happy, that you're getting married to Jungkook?" Jin asks, I smile, "Of course I am!" I answer, he smiles and pats my head. "Just wanted know, you're like a little sister to me" I smile even more and take his arm. "You're like my older brother to me, just obsessed with cooking, mario, and pink" Jin laughs, "We should catch up with the others" Jin says, I nod my head and we walk out of the house.

-

"Debak!" J Hope shouts and runs around.

I sigh and shake my head as I was helpless at that.

"Jimin, you got the tickets?" I ask him, he shows it from his hands and smile, "Ready?" Jimin asks, I smile, "Ready" I answer to him.

"Guys the tickets are here!" I shout for the others, they come running towards us and grabbing the tickets. Jimin looked surprised.

"Yah bwoya, only 50 tickets left!? I bought like 800!" Jimin exclaims, I laugh and pat his shoulder, "It's fine, I wasn't gonna go on any rides anyways" I tell him, he looks at me. "Are you sure?" Jimin asks, I nod my head and push him away, "Now, go try to find jams while playing" he gives a glare at me but quickly gets replaced with a eye smile and he runs off.

I sit on the bench, watching them all run around and go on rides. I was getting tired eventually and almost fell asleep.

-

"(Y/n)?" I look up and see Jungkook looking down at me.

"Yeah, I thought you were playing?" I ask him, he smiles, "I used all of my tickets" he says, I roll my eyes, is he asking for more tickets?

"But that's not why I'm here, I need yu to come with me" he says, "But it's late at night, where can we go?" I ask him, he drags me off without answering my question.

"Jungkook, where are we going?" I ask him, he gives a little squeeze on my hand, "Just a little somewhere" he answers.

Where is this little somewhere?

-

We stopped.

"Here" I smile and look around. "It's pretty" I say, I hear him chuckle. "Yeah it is but that's not why we're here" I look at him.

"I have something to give you" he says, biting his lip, I smile and poke his cheek. "What is it?" I ask him and poke his cheek again.

He tries to hold his little laugh but fails. "Aish yah wae?! what is it!?" I ask him, he smiles and pulls me to the middle.

"I wanted to give you this" he pulls something from his pocket and comes a bracelet.

"Oh" I take the bracelet out of his hand and admire it.

"It's pretty" I say, I look at him. "Where did you get it from?" I ask him, he smiles and puts a finger to his lips, "It's a secret" he says, I give a little roll of eyes.

"Well, it's been told that, if we break apart, we can find each other again if we have these bracelets" I smile at him with a raised eye, "You actually believe that?" I question him, "If it's with you, I'll believe anything" I smile and hand him the bracelet.

"Well then Mr. Believer, would you do the honors of putting this bracelet on me?" I ask him, he smiles and takes the bracelet out of my hand, "I would be honored" he says, I laugh, he smiles again and puts the bracelet on me.

"It's pretty on you" he says, I smile and touch it. "Thanks Jungkook, for the bracelet" he smiles, "I did it for you, no need for the thanks" I give a little laugh. He pulls my hand, making me closer to him.

"Then, can I kiss you now?" Jungkook asks me as he wraps his hands around my waist. "Probably" I answer, he gives a little pout, "Probably is not an answer for me!" Jungkook exclaims, I laugh a little. So quickly, that pout dissappeared and he came closer.

I closed my eyes and waited for him.

"Yah what are you guys doing, we got to go!" Jungkook and I look in the direction the yell came from, figured out it was V. "Come on, it's late and we want to go home, you guys can kiss kiss at home ok!?" V yells, "Or at the alter!" Jimin yells, "Now let's go!" V runs off.

Jungkook and I look at each other and smile.

"So much for the probably" I shrug, "Never know when it will happen or never" he smiles and takes my hands.

"Like the hyungs said, time to go home, you ready?" Jungkook asks me, I smile, "Ready as I'll ever be" I answer, we start walking.

"I'm feeling afraid that non of this is real and it's just a dream I'll wake up from" Jungkook says, "Aish jjinja, shut it Kookie before I do make it a dream" I tell him, he smiles and looks at me. "You'll never do that to me~" I snort, "Seriously, haven't you met me?" I question him and walk ahead.

"(Y-Y/n)! (Y/n)!" I hear Jungkook calling for me before running towards me.

I just, can't wait, to get married to Jeon Jungkook.