Wait, What? (Valdangelo)

It all started when Leo dropped his toothbrush into the toilet that morning. As unusual as it sounds, it happens at least once a month. The worst day ever had only begun, and it had many things in store. Let's make a list!

1) Toilet-Toothbrush. Lookin' good there, Toilet...

2)Nyssa was up early-- and she's on a health kick. And when Nyssa is on a health kick, everyone is. She made this disgusting oatmeal that Leo almost /choked/ on. Delightful.

3) It was the first day of his sophomore year in high school. Need I explain more?

4)He was out of facewash, so his acne had been raging for the last few days. He looked like someone drew dots on his face in red Sharpie.

5) He accidentally forgot to wash his favorite shirt. #FirstWorldProblems.

6) Nico wasn't online that morning. When Nico wasn't online meant that he was probably already at school and losing himself in the art room. Nico was Leo's best friend (sorta.) Which meant either walking to school or getting a ride from Nyssa.

7) This day was probably not going to end well.

Leo hopped into Nyssa's dirty Jeep, taking a long swing from his coffee thermos. He had been told caffeine was bad for you, but seriously, who gave a fuck?

"Alright kiddo. See ya after school. I'll be at the shop." Nyssa said, grinning at him. Their family owned the town repair shop, and Leo spent most of his time there, fixing cars and headbanging to Fall Out Boy.

Sometimes his other half brother Jake would stop by, and they'd talk about life struggles and which Pokemon was the best.

"Yeah, yeah..." He grumbled, opening the car door. In the corner of his eye, he could see a figure wearing all black, taking a drag from a cigarette. Nico.

"Have fun, and good luck..." She said, waving at him as she turned the car radio back on and drove off to the rhythm of 'Womanizer'.

Leo swung his dark green bookbag over his shoulder and made his way over to Nico, who had his black canvas bag on the floor by his feet. His lips were curved around the cigarette in a perfect 'o', and he couldn't help but snicker at his extreme bed head.

"What is it, Valdez? Did a fly fart infront of your face or some shit?" Nico smirked his 'I'm a rebel, fear me' smirk, and blew out a cloud of smoke. Leo didn't know how he even managed to buy cigarettes, but decided to leave that question for another time.

"Nah, I just caught a glimpse of your hair. Lookin' fabulous, as always." He joked, rolling his eyes at the remarks.

"You can look all you want. No flash photography." The younger boy said, tossing the butt of the cigarette onto the ground, crushing it with his black, heavy boot. "Welcome to hell, Valdez. Also known as 'school'."

------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry about lack of updates on other stories, I've just been quite busy... Enjoy this, I'll probably update soon. Leo and Nico is indeed a gay ship (you should know by now), so if you don't like it, click the back button on your electronic device. Gracias.

~RC.