chapter 17: Two heads are better than 1

Chapter 17: Two heads are better than one

Chelbell2016:

Next chapter for you. only a few left now till season 2 which will be longer. I also need an opinion. When Jessica leaves with Tommy I want to be able to create another character that will be the new purple ranger. I am taking any ideas for this now. Do people want it to be at T.J love story or a Carlos love story. or even we can have a Andros/ Zhane love story. please give me your ideas.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Stegosaurus power*

Jessica's POV:

I am at the juice bar with Trini and Kimberly watching my brother and Tommy teach a woman's self defence class. I wanted to take apart but since I have to be careful with my leg and stomach I am not allowed.

I watch as Jason demonstrates what a woman should do if she is being mugged. He flips Tommy over and he hits the matt.

Jason than helps him up and they both turn to the girls.

''Remember to scream,'' Jason tells them. ''As loud as possible to attract attention.''

''Any questions?'' Tommy asks the ladies.

A blonde hair woman sticks her hand in the air and the boys motion for her to go ahead.

''I just wanted to say,'' She begins say to them. ''how nice it is for you two boys, to volunteer to teach us self-defence.'' Everyone nods and claps their hands in agreement.

Jason and Tommy smile high-fiving each other.

''Well, anything for angel groves mums,'' Tommy says.

''Today's class,'' Jason says. ''Is about teamwork. Teamwork can be one of your best weapons against an opponent.''

''Trini and Jessica are going to help us show you what you mean.'' This is the only thing they would me help with and I had to be very careful.

''First off when they walk they use the buddy system,'' Me and Trini do as they are saying. ''But unfourtanetly, they are still attacked,'' Tommy says as I stand infront of him after waving at the women.

I block as Tommy goes to grab me and then block again. ''Stop! Help!'' I yell. I then sweep his leg out from under him knocking him to the matt.

As everyone claps I help him up but I put too much strain on my stomach and I wince.

''Thanks,'' he says to me.

''Anytime,'' I tell him trying to stop the pain.

''See,'' Tommy tells the ladies. ''By working together and dividing their attackers, they stay calm and are able to defeat them easily.''

Me and Trini continue to help.

''Remember ladies, two heads are better than one.'' Tommy said when we were done.

We walk off to grab a drink.

We are all sitting at the juice bar trying the new smoothies, when Tommy Jason came up to us all.

''Hmm good huh,'' Zack asked and I nodded.

As Tommy and Jase approached us I held out my cup to Tommy for him to try.

''Tommy, you have got to try this!'' I exclaim passing him the cup which he takes.

''Yeah man they're great,'' Zack said handing his to Jason.

They both took some.

''That's really good,'' Tommy said and I took the cup back off of him.

''What is that?'' Jason asked.