Chapter 1: the mutiny part 1

Chapter 1: The mutiny part 1

Chelbell2016:

Well first chapter up. If anyone wonders why she is still injured it is because as they find out later on Rey did something to her and when they get rid of it she leaves with Tommy. Please review and I advise anyone who hasn't read the first story of this series please do otherwise it will not make sense. I do not own power rangers. I only own Jessica and Rey and any other unrecognisable characters.

Jessica Lee Scott: Cheetah Thunderzord power*

Jessica's POV:

We are all on some ATV's getting ready for a race for charity. I am next to Tommy.

"Welcome citizens of Angel grove," The announcer said. "To the fifth annual children's hospital charity motor marathon."

Jason is helping Tommy check his bike.

"Well thanks a lot," Mr Kaplan says to the others as he approaches. "For taking care of all of this."

"This s great," Trini says as she fixes Zack's bandanna. "Having a good time for a good cause."

"Man you said it," Zack agrees. "I can't wait to hit those mountain trails!"

Bulk and Skull approach.

"Better be prepared to hit the dirt," Bulk informs us. "Cause that's all you're gonna hit."

"Yeah," Skull agreed. "You'll be eating our dust all the way across the finish line!"

I roll my eyes at them as they laugh.

"Please you guys?" Kim says to the two. "This is not about winning."

"They certainly don't lack for confidence," Tommy said smiling.

"Probably the only thing they don't," I agree.

"That's for sure," Jason also agrees. "Guys we got work to do."

"Great," Billy says. "Let's take a look at our maps."

A few minutes later and we are all preparing to begin the race. I put on my purple helmet and sit on my bike.

"Now remember," the announcer says to all the riders. "The only way to reach your final destination is by solving the clues on the map you've all been given. So good luck and drive safely."

We put our goggles on and I nod and smile at Tommy and my brother.

"On your marks, get set..." Mr Kaplan says and then drops the flag. "GO!"

We all take off on the course.

We are all really close as we go along the trail. I am right next to Tommy. A few minutes into the race I see a bolt of lightning and Jason also seen it.

"What the heck was that?" I hear him say. "Hey guys pull of."

We all pull over at the side of the trail. Me and Jason both look up.

"What's the matter Jase and Jessica?" Zack asks.

"Did you hear that?" Jason asked.

"Hear it, I saw it," I said to him. "It was a bolt of lightning."

"Well it might be thunder," Billy said glancing upwards. "But I don't think so!"

"We should keep an eye on our communicator," Zack suggests.

"Yeah in case Zordon tries to get in touch," I agree.

"I agree," Jason says glancing up again. "Something doesn't feel right."