Chapter 2: The mutiny part 2

Chelbell2016:

Well second chapter for you and I hope you enjoy and please, please, please, review! I will appreciate it.

*Jessica Lee Scott: Cheetah thunderzord power*

Jessica's POV:

I am standing in the command centre and why Tommy is having his power coin recharged by Zordon I am getting scanned by Alpha so he can find out what is going on with my leg and what we can do about it.

"Once again Tommy I can temporarily strengthen your powers," Zordon tells Tommy. "But I do not know how long they will last. I cannot risk giving you much more."

"Jessica," Alpha said. "I have taken the readings and it seems that there is a virus in the areas where Rey hit you that makes those two places the most painful."

"And that means?" I asked.

"Until we find a cure you need to be careful," Zordon told me. "You like Tommy must be careful how many battles that you are in."

I nod.

"Tommy Jessica you need to hurry," Alpha said urgently. "The rangers need you!"

Both our helmets appeared over our heads.

"Right," Tommy said. "We're out of here."

We teleported to the scene where the others were standing.

"Tommy! Jessica," Kim said. "I'm glad you two are here!"

We spotted the Tyrannosaurus but what was odd is that it seemed to be attacking the city and the other zords were nowhere in sight.

"What's going on?" Tommy asked the others glancing back at all of them.

"Fish face froze my zord," Zack exclaimed. "And turned Tyrannosaurus against us!"

"I'll call out the dragonzord to protect us," Tommy said and then turned to me. "You call the Stegosaurus as well."

I nodded and while he played the flute I raised my hand to the sky.

"I NEED STEGOSAURUS DINOZORD POWER! NOW!"

Both the Dragonzord and the Stegosaurus appeared together.

"STEGO-DRAGONZORD FORMATION!" I yell.

We combine the zords and we stay on the ground for now as Tommy can control it with his Dragon dagger.

Our megazord grapples with Jason's zord which is being controlled, The Tyrannosaurus then head-butts the megazord sending it back a little. The megazord uses the dragon whip and attempts to hit the Tyrannosaurus but it ducks and whacks our megazord with it's own tail. We make the stego dragonzord try again with it's tail and this time it manages to hit Jason's zord. The zord then runs forward again and it ends up grappling with our megazord.

"Hey you two," The monster says from where it is watching. "It is not nice to fight with each other."

He suddenly blasts the Stego-dragonzord. It begins to glow like the Tyrannosaurus and I fear that mine and Tommy's zords have been turned against us as well.

"Oh no," Tommy cries.

"They got the dragonzord and the stegosaurus zord too!" I say.

"What are we going to do?" Kim asks in fear.

We have to duck as the Stego-dragonzord whips it's tail at us.

"This can't be happening," Jason says as we all get back to our feet. It took me a little longer than the others.